Free digital health training scholarship for 500 Nurses

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:
Years of practice: 7

Free digital health training scholarship for 500 Nurses

Unread post by Feji4christ »

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ก๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ.

๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก
Digital nurses.jpg
DHT.jpeg
Today, we are proud to officially announce the opportunity for Nigerian nurses to secure a training scholarship, for a digital healthcare projectโ€”๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ฃ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆโ€”๐€ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š-๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐‚๐œ๐‡๐”๐, ๐๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.

This pilot capacity-building program aim to empower nurses with relevant digital skills that will enhance their nursing practice.

We are excited to announce that 500 nurses will be selected as beneficiaries of this pioneer project.

We are committed to equipping nurses with sustainable skills necessary to drive the attainment of the universal health coverage in a holistic and inclusive manner. With this support from Facebook, we aim to promote a digitally skilled nursing workforce, prepared to tackle nursing care other health-related challenges innovatively.

Apply here using the link provided: http://bit.ly/NNFApplication

Closing date: February 5th, 2022.

For more information about the project, Join the Naija Nurses forum here: http://bit.ly/Naijanurses

Like and follow our page
http://bit.ly/Naijanursespage

Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, apply early. Interview dates for selected participants will be communicated via the phone numbers and email addresses provided.

Share with your nursing friends, communities, and blogs.
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:

Re: Free digital health training scholarship for 500 Nurses

Free digital health training scholarship for 500 beneficiaries here. You will definitely standout from your colleagues. Should we select you? Tell us why ?

From our Facebook archive
Yes, cos i used digital technologies for my patients care and i will improve more on my skills
Shehu Omar Tilde
Yes, because as a nurse I need to be updated in digital skills because sooner or later the hospital environment will welcom advance development in telenursing and telemedicine especially when the quest for 5G is actualized
Izuchukwu Neboh
To acquire more knowledge,in other to give total care to my patient .
Hadassah Matt
Nursing care is a dynamic process, scientific and evidence based. In our digital world of today, one needs to be proficient in order to carry out duties effectively and keep good records.
Adaeze Precious
Because, I will be able to impact and train other nurses in my hospital, as the head nurse. Thereby improving the quality and standard of care rendered to patients in my facility.
Ann Tayo Otitoju
Super interested, I want to learn more and be outstanding...
Uche Amarachi Veronica
Am a nurse open to learning new things inorder to do my work well and care for my patients
Teduslim Tboi
Digital skill and knowledge is more than ever needed know coupled with the way almost everything including health related matters,. Acquiring skills in this regard will better position me for proper health delivery and will be most grateful
Reuben Zirahgi Markus
This is awesome,
I should be chosen to partake because as Nurse Activist, I need the necessary skills most especially digital related to create more awareness and advocate the government which will attract their attention to change.
June Afiwajoye
I am interested from the very first day I joined this group. I am always available for innovations, and I am ICT compliant, and advocating for my hospital to switch over to E - health. I am on the move to get nurses to adapt to the change if made possible.
Okunloye Abayomi
Yes, because it will help me improve and be well informed on digital health skills thus increasing the quality of my nursing care delivery and documentation

Chiegeonu Clementina
Interested. To acquire knowledge in care of my patients
Peace Martin
Interested..so I could acquire more skills and knowledge in the care of my patients
Perpetua Michael Christian
Yes I should be selected because as a nurse am to continue learning and and as the telenursing is the new trend I should follow the trend in other to serve my patients better and to contribute my own quota to the community .
Aina Adeola
Thank you for bringing this, I should be chosen to participate in this digital scholarship because this will help to upgrade my digital skills and also improve the quality of care rendered to my patients.
Patience Daniel
I need it to increase My knowledge in the care of my patient
Kafayat Aderonmu
I'm a Nurse that stand out RN,RM,BSc, Nephrology Nurse excellence, knowledge acquire will be disseminate down to other nurses, because we need digital skill to function well in today nursing world, I also have a forum where I educate patient, public on kidney health awareness, search my page to confirm
Joy Osagiede
Interested. Because I want to be informed so as to increase my knowledge and make positive impact in nursing world
Etini Essien
The world is evolving into a digital world both in health and other sectors,,I need the digital skill to meet with demand of the world especially in health sector
Vincent Ebubechi Blessing
Yes, select me because I believe that knowledge is power, and it will help me in the care of my patients
Ruth Amaka
I really want to be a better me this year.i want to learn new skills to keep growing.
Felix Prisca
I will be glad to be part of the program as it will enhance my knowledge and I will as well be upgraded in E-health
Emeka Ejiofor
Yes, because I will use the skill acquired to train my nursing colleagues here and for nursing informatics
Makinde Oluwakemisola Collins
I will like to increase more knowledge.
Sakirat Kayode-johnson
Interested to enable me advance my career, optimum care of my patients and to mentor my younger colleagues on the knowledge acquired in other to move the profession forward.
Mirabel William
Yes, I want to acquire digital skill to enable me perform my nursing roles where ever I find my self
Kate Aizebeokhai
Yes, this will upgrade my skills as a professional nurse in this digital world
Wofai Eno
To help in providing quality care to my patients and update my knowledge on patient care and upgrade my skills
Faith Ogbu
I should be selected because as a Nurse in this digital age I need to Acquire more knowledge, skills in the field and impact many most especially the less privileged.
Ngozi Juliana
Am interested. I need it to increase my knowledge and to make impact in the nursing profession
Ofejiro Urhefe
Admins let's take note of these sincere responses and these members responding ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.
Glad to know that we are meeting your needs
Nkeiruka Obioma Ojinere
In this digital age, knowledge of digital skills stands one out,I would be glad if selected because it will help me stand out by functioning optimally in today's nursing,and needing proficient in caring for my patients.
Agbogbo Deghegbe Faith
Basically the world is going digital hence nurses shld not be left out hving this skills will make an individual to dispense a tiptop care,on the other hand it makes one to be keem in attending to patient wen we don't need to undergo stress of analog ..at the end it increase knowledge n gives satisfaction
Muritala Rukiyat
I believing in advancement of knowledge. As this will continually help me to build on myself and impact this in care of pts.
Geoffrey Ayangekaa
I seriously need this, as a Nurse working in humanitarian developmental sphere with crisis affected population.
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:

Onyekachi Ann
Career advancement and competence in rendering service.
Mejabi Sherifat
Select me please, because the knowledge will help me to render an evidence base care to my patients.
Rifkatu Joga Oshojah
Am interested because I need it to sharpen up my confidence, competence and skills in order to render effective health care services to my patients and clients. Thank you.
Emmanuela Oge Ella
Yes
As a nurse, one has to be varsatile in order to render competent and holistic care.
Also upgrade and acquire more knowledge
Mercy Osia Inuope
Thank you very much.
As a nursing student and public health enthusiast, I want to acquire skills that will help me health educate my patients better and remain relevant in this digital world.
Okelola Cecilia Folakemi
To improve the quality of care rendered to my clients and patients,participating in this digital training will go a long way in achieving this.
Olajumoke Abosede Faniran-Bamiduro
I'm interested. This will help my nursing skills
Faridat Ibidun
I've always wanted to bridge the gap between technology and healthcare. In this lies a world where I want to solve problems, and leverage on it to become better, different and to impact lives. An investment in me is an investment in thousands, millions.....
Ugochi Oparaocha
Nursing Has Gone Digital, so to Measure up with the Current Global trend in The Professional and Be able to Represent The Grassroot Setting Where I Work
Ruth Emoh
I will appreciate it if am chosen, the knowledge will help me fine tune my nursing skills and improve the quality of care I render to my parents/ client for optimum health.
Andino Joseph Simon
Many thanks for this. In this era, knowledge of digital health will help me to upgrade, stand out and render quality health care to my patients
Abdullahi Musa
This is impressive
Here is a reason I should be selected, I'm nurse glowing of using digital and technology in transforming and exploring the noble profession. Consequently, I have passion on nursing informatics.
Pecu Praiz Pgm
I'm interested so as to improve quality health care...
Hardurah Gbemie
Am interested
To acquire new knowledge for the advancement of providing good health care to my patients
Sidikat Takidis
Yes
Because nursing care is dynamic and with the advancement in technology digital nursing is the key to effective nursing care
Fawei Ebiakpo Assor
I am interested, this training to help build up my skills and render quality care to patients. Thanks
Raimot Adeola Adegboyega Oguntoyinbo
I will appreciate if am part of those to be train as the opportunity will lead to advance digital knowledge. Thanks

Khadija Motunrayo Musa

Good Day,
I will appreciate if such opportunity can be extended to student nurses also. NUNSA is an association for student training to become nurses at various universities across the country.
Mbuotidem Iboko
With the advancement of technology in today's world,everyone needs to be digitally inclined to be able to function optimally and with this training i'll be able to be at par with the current global trend in the health sector.
Oladosu Omonike Yetunde
Yes, I'm interested
I want to be part of the beneficiaries so as to Improve my knowledge and skills thereby, extending the gained knowledge to my patients via digital as the world and all is going digital presently in order to help the health sector at large.
Thank you
Shukurat Odunola Olajire
I will appreciate if I'm being selected because I enjoyed the IT aspect of health care, I believe it will upgrade my skills and knowledge in rendering health care services.
Blessing Agwu
I am interested, the world is going digital health sector inclusive. I need to meet the demand of the world especially in the health sector
Esther E
Yes I'm interested!
With the world going digital and Nursing practice becoming more tasking, being selected will boost my competence and make me stand out while rendering evidence based care to my patients.
I'll equally be equiped to transfer same knowledge acquired to the growing generation of Nurses. Thanks
Shitu Rasheedat
I am interested, this will help to improve the quality of delivery of care efficiently and effectively as world is now a digital world.
Obi Regina
This is a rare but wonderful opportunity that will help me improve in my nursing career, obtain more knowledge in handling my patients,thereby promoting an effective and healthy health care system for us all.i will be grateful to participate in this scholarship
Vicky Mary
This is a good initiative, it will help me to upgrade my digital skills and knowledge
Nrs Nkechinyere Angela
Yes, I wish to be considered for the scholarship. This is because the knowledge will empower me to use a digital format to provide patients with basic care instructions. It will also be instrumental in providing options for changes to improve health without having the patient come into the office for an appointment. Through this type of care, patients gain control over their health care, and this will to a greater extent improve the health of the greater population.
Maurin Obi
Am interested, knowledge and skills gain if given will help to improve care given through improve access to information. It will also arouse more interest in
Nursing informatics.
Esther Chika Ekechi
Thank you for such an amazing opportunity to learn and improve ourselves and our profession.
I have a digital health platform and actively involved in the promotion of health and patient education using the digital space.
I believe this opportunity will help reinforce my skills and knowledge and help me improve my performance.
Phatutu Facold

Enhancement and polishing of my digital skills in general sense and adaptation of these skills in any and all facets of Nursing - Nursing Practice, Nursing Education, Nursing Research and Nursing Administration, as well in my other spheres of influence - that I currently function in and may function in, in the future, GOD willing, including transgenerational knowledge and skills transference to the next generation of both Nurses and non-Nurses alike that I'm privilege by GOD to influence, inspire, teach and lead. These summarize my reasons for requesting for scholarship for this training. I anticipate and appreciate being favourably considered in this regard and I thank the sponsor(s).
Stephanie Nwemere
Yes I wish to be selected.
Digital health makes nursing care faster, easier and optimal.
With the knowledge and skills of digital health I believe it will give me an opportunity to upgrade to the care of my patients and equally impact me with good knowledge which I will also use to update my patients on their health.
Thank you.
Amaka Aniere
As the world is changing from anolog to digital, knowledge gathered from digital health training will improve my skills providing evidence based health practice and also reach out to a massive number of people in need of health information globally. I would be glad if I'm given this life time opportunity
Blessing Uduak
Should we select you?
Inasmuch as the world has gone global, Information and Communication Technology being the order of the day, Nursing is never left out evidence in the upgrade of meetings, communications, licence update, etc online. Thus, my reasoโ€ฆ See more
Blessing Oge
Yes, bcos it will help me to impact more knowledge and improve my patients care.
Afiadigwe Odinaka Juliet
I'm interested because, I want to be a better me and also because I have passion for my profession. Proudly a registered nurse ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Fasasi Oyeyemi Oyeleke
Thanks for this training as this eill make the delivery of nursing documentation more efficient and faster. I am a fast learner and would put to use ASAP with the invention of E -health
Okunola Oluwatosin Tee
Yes, am interested because knowledge Is power.
I need it to improve the standards of care, that I'm giving to my patients. It will also help me to delivery a faster than quality health care to my patients.
Kedoni Godwill
I will be grateful if selected, to get digital skills which is very important in the today's digital economy, and to match with the challenge of digital innovation in the health sectors.
Ukanyirioha Sissy Chisom
Am Interested to know learning is everyday please
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:

Amuche Onuagbaka
Yes ma, knowledge they say is power. I like being on the know side so that I will function accurately and deliver my duties deliver diligently to my clients, patients and even to my love ones. I'm open to new ideas and world is going digital now and we must upgrade with it.
King M Khadeejah
Because the world today at large has become digitalize so for this reason the digital health training will go a long way in upgrading/updating my skills so as to optimally render more effective/efficient nursing care services in different dimensions at any level, there by also growing nursing services as the world grow globally.i hope to be among the selected. Thank you.
Rosy Eby
The world has gone digital and as a 21st century nurse,I do not want to be left behind.A paradigm shift is very necessary in this regard so I can consistently upgrade and update my nursing knowledge which will help me to improve my skills and deliver effective care to patients.
Ayodele Opeyemi Kolawole
We are in a technology evolving world and the health sector being inclusive, I would like to be a participant in the digital training so as to keep myself updated in the new innovations in health. As it would make me stand out in my profession and I would be able to pass the lesson to others, as much as possible.
Obineche Amarachi
Please I am interested, l really need it.
Fadare Titilope Basirah
I think I am one of the best candidate for this training because I believe in technology and I have been looking forward to inculcating it in our healthcare system.
Ify Best
Because I have passion for my profession and is always good to make a difference in all your endeavors. Thanks
Gloria Dera Ada
Yes am interested as it will help me upgrade, learn new things ,improve in my nursing skill especially digital skill and knowledge as technology is advancing everyday
Clifford Mogul
Yes oo,if you build the youth,you are building the nation,if selected,I will be open to others beneficiaries to discharge my acquired skills,and optimize digital health services to the populace
Rejoice Magaji
I need the knowledge in an ever changing world
Sunday Adedeji
In a fast changing world, embracing digital health training will surely enhance both my personal and professional development and the outcome will be quality care to clients/patients
Uzochi Reward
Am interested as it will help me in patient care and documention
Angela Onohi Aigbojie Irabor
Interest, to upgrade my knowledge and take the proffession to higher level
Komolafe Mercy Kolawole
Yes please.
Because the skills will improve my nursing practice considerably .
Tochukwu Don
I want to be selected, reason is for me to be able to follow up with the new trends in Nursing (digital skills) to render holistic care aiming at preservation of health,restoration of health and aliviation of suffering
Blessing Sunday Etimita
Yes I am interested, it's will help me improve in the quality of care given to my patient and makes my work more faster and accurate.
Bamidele Joy
I should be selected the reason being that,to standout in a profession means you are skillful in your specialization like nursing profession and able to help other to improve and update knowledge in nursing because nursing is not static, nursing is dynamic and making nursing features great.thanks and God bless
Adegbite Bolanle
Will really appreciate if I'm selected, the world we are today is all about technology, this will help me to upgrade, update my professional career, to improve the type of care rendering to my patients.
Amala Offiaeli Obiora
Yes, i am interested, this will help to enhance my knowledge and give my patients quality care...
Uchechi Ibekwe Louis
I need it to advance in my skills in nursing practice and knowledge.
Omeje Ogochukwu
Iam interested and will be glad if I'm selected. As the world is going digitally and nursing profession as well I wouldn't want to be left behind.It will help to optimize my services to my Clint's/patients.
Muhammed Safiyat
I need this to improve my skills and broaden my knowledge, to be able to compete in terms of the discharge of my duties and professionalism in the global health system
Ndubunma Kalu
I need to upgrade my digital skills because the world generally is advancing in technology likewise the health sector and I need to gain more knowledge in modern nursing practices
Funke Adedayo-Olofinnika
Yes, I desire to be selected for this training because I know it will promote my knowledge in digital nursing & health and provides me an up to date knowledge on the topic. It will also give others working under me enhanced knowledge as I anticipate to step down knowledge gathered in the training to them if I am given this rare opportunity. At the overall, it will improve/enhance my skill in nursing practice and research. Thanks

Ojubi Blessing
Yes, it'll help me improve the way I care for my patients, stand out amongs my colleagues or other health professionals.
Uchenna Obiwulu
Am interested as it will go along way in improving the standard of care I render to my patients and also make me to stand out among my professional colleagues
Lois Julia
Am interested coz it's very important in nursing care of our time
Gloria Uchechukwu Mbaonu
Yes, because the world is moving from analogy to digital, it will help me to gather knowledge from digital health training to provide evidence based care to my patient and to expand my knowledge on knowing career. I will be glad if I am selected
Jane Derek Reuben
The world is progressing into a digital world both in the health and other sectors,,I need the digital skill to meet with demand of the world peculiarly in health sector. And secondly to improve the standard of care given to patient so as to make my work swift and unerring. Thank you
Oge Okoye
Most things are done digitally these days ,it is the new normal, It help improve my knowledge, and also divisify,in the ways I handle my patients,it will also make work Easier and faster giving me opportunity to cater for more patient, and being updated at all times.
Abiola Olaseinde Irhodia
Pls select me. I need it to upgrade my self & also to help my patients. Tnks
Grace Emmanuel
Yes!
interested as this will help me render quality and effective care to my patients

Tachio Kenneth Bala
Am interested because I have a small clinic of my own and I have been looking forward for new innovations.
The digital health training will:
1. Help me improve as a Nurse.
2. It will help me improve in my service delivery.
3. My patient will have a quality services rendered. Thanks.
Yahanasu Ibrahim Ismaila
Interested, it will help me to improve my profession and render quality care to my clients and patients
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:

Oladipupo Ogunbukola Ganiyat
All nurses needs this.
If every member can benefit, good, if not, congratulations to the potential successful ones.
May Nursing succeed
Adetunji-Adeloye Adeola Debbie
Yes,I am interested.This training will broaden my knowledge which will help to improve my nursing skills. At the end of the training,I will also step down the knowledge acquired to my colleagues at work. Thanks in anticipation.
Joy Nkiru Maluabuchukwu Osanebi
Thanks for dis new innovation,dear I want need dis opportunity,it is high time we leave our comfort zone and b a change agent in greatness!!!! Great Nurses!!!!!!!
Judith Benson Smart
Yes am interested because the training will widen my horizon in the area of health firm as a nurse,in other to equip me to stand out among other medics in the health care system and to dispense quality individualised care,also to enable me pass down the tradition to other of my colleagues that weren't opportuned to be selected for continuity of care.
King Seraphina
Please permit me to be part of this training to enable me render effective and quality health care to my patient and to help me improve my profession. Thanks.
Oweregbulam Judith C
Thanks for such training, the world has gone digital and the best we can do for ourselves it to follow in this move. I should be chosen to participate in this digital scholarship because it will help to upgrade my digital skills and also improve the quality of care i will be rendering to my patients.
Oyelakin Lola Abosade
I'm highly interested in this digital health training. Having this knowledge will make me to upgrade intellectually and in turn improve the quality of care rendered to my patients. In addition, knowledge of this digital skill makes me to be able to compete with the global world at large.
Sarah Onaolapo-Agbe
I am interested and will be honoured to be selected. The advanement in technology is touching every aspect of the world and health sector can not be exceptional..because this will bring better health system and minimise human error.. This is a plus to health care because is cost effective and timely. This knowlege will reduce wastage like paper work and cost of produce them. this can also help keep information intact and longlasting. waiting to hear from you.
Linda Ndu Egwuyi
Nursing and the world at large is becoming more digital everyday. Updating my skill in digital health will make me stand out and have the opportunity to also educate other nurses.
Ngozi Perpetual Nnaji
Funny but I want to stand out, practice well and also pass the knowledge to younger generations thanks
Okoli Janet Ushie
Am interested cos this will help broaden my knowledge digitally to render sufficient care to my patients anywhere in the world .
Olukeye Muinat Temitope Adeoye
Nurses generally needs this,we need to change status quo. Interested.
Oyeniyi Taiwo
Telenursing is of utmost importance in this present age... I'm interested
Mk Abdullahi
Digital/computerize Nursing is the future. Looking forward to be selected.
Chinelo Anorue
The world is a global village,hence the computer age.Telenursing and digital nursing is a sure deal.
Anastasia Ngozi Umechukwu-oluoba
The world is going digital and likewise the health care system. If government owned facility can go digital then what's stopping we nurses. I will be delighted if selected so as to boost my skills and make me render care effectively to my patients
Apeh Success
*As a nurse I need to more about technology,
*To be wide in seeking more knowledge about health issue
*It's will motivate me to research more about issues surrounding nursing and it's solution.
*It's can also help me. Protect the image of this nursing profession any were.
It's can motivation me to be an achiever and that in turn make me to proud of myself.
When am able to achieve all this I will be richer.
Thank u in anticipation. I want to be amonge the first 500 nurses please.
Adejumo Mary Ayedun
I should be selected because so many things in the world currently is being digitalized and this includes the health care sector. To be able to fit into the dynamic trend of nursing care, digital knowledge is essential and useful.
Agatha Ifeyinwa
The world has fast evolved and gone deeper into digitalized technology.
I stand as a Nurse who is ever ready to learn and upgrade my knowledge and skillset to improve myself and make an impact with ease, in the life of others.
with this digital skillset, I believe my proficiency will be broadened which will, in turn, promote a dynamic quality of digitalized healthcare services delivery .
Ogundijo Blessing Abidemi
I'm interested because learning never ends, I'm a nurse who just graduate recently, that should help to boost my experience and knowledge which will in turn prepare me for the task ahead...Thank you
Datiabasi Akpan
Yes
Am interested cos knowledge is power and this will help me in the care of my patients
Faith Agbo
Yes pls, technology is advancing and daily basis hence d need for digitalization as well. The training will help me to standout in this digital age
Priceless Uchehara
Faith Agbo abeg when they select you lemme know, because eeh get why I talk wetin I talk. Happy Sunday dear
Oluwatoyin Oke Abiola
Technology is taking over all sector in which the health sector is not left out, hence the need to get upgraded. This will be a good opportunity for me to aquire relevant Technological training if I am selected. This will inturn boost my knowledge
Olajumoke Ogundipe Akinbode-Mathew
Thank you for this opportunity, I will appreciate if I am given this offer. This is because, we are in a digital age and quality health care delivery cannot be anything less of the current digital and technological advancement.
I am ICT compliant and open to learn new skills. As a Nurse, I believe that having an updated digital knowledge will enhance the outcome of patient's care.
Thank you.
Mercy Kasham Lutiyak
The world is advancing especially in terms of technology,as a nurse I need good knowledge of technology to practice anywhere in the world.I want to be an international nurse.And this digital health training help me achieve that.
Alheri Drambi
Thank you for bringing this.
I should be selected to participate in this digital scholarship because it will help upgrade my digital skills and also improve the quality of care rendered to my patients and beneficial to my colleagues as well
Aremu Tolulope Alani
Yes pop, am interested we are in global world where nursing is now a digital phenomenal, and compulsory not optional, tele nursing is needed in our day to day activities,
Faith Emmanuel
Interested pls, if given it will widen my sphere of digital knowledge there by improving patients quality care and professionalism.

Ajayi-lawrence Kasali Omolasho
As the world is advancing expecially in terms of technology, staying relevant is key to advancement. I will be delighted if am selected for this training because I need it to help upgrade my digital skills so as to remain relevant in the health sector as a Nurse, to help improve quality of patient's care and upgrade the standard of my practice.
Juliet Ugomma
I would love to be selected because the world is now digitalized, and I would like to upgrade my knowledge in order to deliver the best care to my patients.
Misty Stephen Ibrahim
Interested. Digital nursing care all the way
Omon Osarehmen
Thank you so much,wish to improve myself and also improve in my service to clients and patients
Bukola Omo Oye
Yes,I'm interested because we are digital world now and with this knowledge i will be able to work efficiently and proficiently in delivering quality health care in any where i found my self in the world
Angel Chinweike
I would love to be a part of this digital scholarship because the world is speedily going digital and nursing is not left out... I lectures, the nursing students, and I will like to transfer the knowledge to them too.
Helen Segba
I want to stand out, deliver well n this will broaden my knowledge n my patient / client have confidence in me d more
Adepoju Funmilayo Akinboboye
I'm very much interested,the world is advancing rapidly in technology
As a nurse I need to be up to date in terms of technology,to be able fit in wherever I find myself
Bisi Lawal Oyedele
Thank you dear. God bless you abundantly. I believe I am one of the best candidates because I need the knowledge to meet up with my colleagues in one of my work place. The organization is fully practicing electronic medical records of which I am just trying to learn.
Nwabueze Amara Rosy
Yes I should be be chosen cos I need to improve my skills for the efficient care of my patients
Bankole Olusola Aigbo
Thank you for being thoughtful, this is well appreciated.
I would love to participate in this rare opportunity to improve my physical ,mental and professional skills. It would help me perform my best ,raising the Nursing standard globally as we are already in the digital world. It will also improve the standard of patients care and time management.
Thanks in anticipation.
Adedeji Musiliat
Yes,if selected will improve my ability to improve my efficiency and competency as a professional health care provider.

Zakariyyah-Obileye Ajibola Zulaiqah
Thank you for the offer. I'd like to participate in the training to Foster my knowledge of patients' care,client and family advocacy and overall clients' health outcome. It will also improve my skills to be up-to-date with current practice.
Olajumoke Raji
The world is evolving into a digital world
Yes interested if selected to move forward, upgrade and update my skills in Nursing for effective care to my patients
Adigwe Queen
Yes please. To gain more knowledge and improve my skills in Nursing
Ameh Oluwseun
Pls select me because I believe it will help improve my digital knowledge needed in patient's care.and also to know the current trends in nursing care.thank you in anticipation
Rose Kalu
Yes, I am interested. Having this knowledge will help me to improve in my nursing care.
Angela Ejidike Unachukwu
Am absolutely interested as it well broaden my scope of knowledge and skills in nursing practice
Oluwatoyin Adetunji Adeleke
I want to stand out because the world is speedy going digital To be efficient and proficient in delivering quality health care
Badmus Billy
To enable me meetup with world standard in caring for my clients and patient
Vivienne Opurum
I believe this program is meant for me ,I believe there a lot of things I need to learn in order to deliver efficiently in my profession as a nurse

Adeseeke Seun
Thanks for this opportunity
I would be glad if am selected as this will help me to enhance my skills as well as provide effective care to all my patients
Okwong Arit U
As a clinical nurse this opportunity will help me improve the quality and efficiency of care I render and improve my productivity. I will be able to give the patients a better hospital experience and reach a wider population range hereby, improving productivity. I will also be able to pass on the knowledge gained.
Helen King
I will be glad if selected because it will upgrade my digital skills in the nursing profession and also enhance the quality of care I render to my patients/clients, as well proficiency in my duties and optimal performance.
Titilope Peter-Felix
I will love to be selected,it will help me to up my skills and get better in the workplace
Titilope Peter-Felix
And in the quality of care that I deliver to my patients. Thank you
Nura Yusuf Tsaure
Yes,to update knowledge and new skills in nursing profession
Joy Matoh
we are in jet erra, the world is evolving into digital on daily basis, in almost every sector with health sector inclusive, Nursing is one functional unit in the hospital that needs update in order to meet with the current trend. i am a Nurse, a patient advocate, I also collaborate with other health worker if I'm lacking in this aspect team work will not be effective. As such, I need this knowledge to meet with the demand of the world.
Peggy Onyeozir
Am interested
As this will help broaden my knowledge digitally and improve the Implementation of nursing care for a positive outcome. Thanks
Angel Hephziber
I am interested from the very first day I joined this group. I am always available for innovations, and I am ICT compliant, and advocating for my hospital to switch over to E - health. I am on the move to get nurses to adapt to the change if made possible.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Application now open. Complete the form by clicking on the link.
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Feji4christ
ACNO
ACNO
Reactions:

Hello selected DHT participants. (Naija Nurses Forum).

Congratulations on moving to the next stage of your selection and
onboarding.

We have assigned you to Cohort A, Some of you may have been added,
whereas some declined attending training due to academic
engagement(Examination) it was discovered later, that some of you were not
contacted at all to be added to Cohort A. We apologize for this.

Should it be that you are still interested and will be fully available and committed
to training for the 8days classes (twice a week ), kindly contact the following
admins to register your interest before 10 am today being 28/2/22 and they
will add you to j the group. Training begins today.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic