Choose a skill you want to acquire as Nurse (Poll)

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.

Choose a skill you want to acquire as Nurse

Digital healthcare service delivery
100%
Business startup and management skill
No votes
Effective teaching and communication skill
No votes
Starting and growing successful NGOs
No votes
Writing and publishing book skills
No votes
Digital marketing skills
No votes
Transformation leadership skills
No votes

Total votes: 1

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Choose a skill you want to acquire as Nurse (Poll)

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Hello Naija Nurses Forum,
If you asked to choose a skill you want to acquire and it will be fully funded and sponsored by an organization from the list below.
What will you choose as a Naija Nurses Forum member?

We want to hear from the you, you can also write in the comment section why learning that skill is important to you.
This is your chance to be heard...
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Choose a skill you want to acquire as Nurse (Poll)

Oluwabusayomi Anuoluwamipo Oluwatosin Taiwo
Effective teaching and communication skills with transformational leadership skills
This two will help my dreams and vision as a writer and my professional Mentorship program for the youth, so also my Nursing profession intending Mentorship program
Eucharia Ibezim
Business setup and management skill
King Ishaya Blessed
I will go for effective Teaching and communication, this will help me pass the knowledge acquired to others, especially in arrears of Health education through preventive measures for fostering a healthy lifestyle and society. It will keep me up-to-date
Chimuaya Tessy
Starting and growth of NGO too.l really want to help and alleviate the suffering of mankind.
Ucheonye Sylvia Christian Atubi
Starting and growth successful NGOs. Ro help the less privileged
Halima Abubakar
Starting & growth successful NGOs and Transformational leadership skills
Chinenye Charity
Business set up cos I love Business
Itz Hazeenat Mherlinn
In these times of our lives, where the global world is going digital, getting a digital health delivery skills will help me achieve my goals and objectives of reaching out to people who are interested in learning and knowing more about their health... making information easily available and accessible to the public
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Israel Shedrach Manwul Dashe
Starting and growing successful NGOs to help those in need most especially those living in unorganised community
Prosper Obieze George
Effective teaching and communication skills, to help mentor new nurses to becoming the best version of themselves.
Julie Idowu Wuraola
Youths and the vulnerable awareness and empowerment
Adetona Adenike
Starting and growing successful NGOs I want to care and making good impact on the less privileged lifes
Basiru Suleiman Abubakar
This will serve as a means for easy identification of individual with specific health problems/needs and also provide accessible health care services to the community.
Aluko Justina Ikubor
Due to advance in technology, will go with digital health delivery, so that I will be able to health educate people(public) about their health and possible preventive measure necessary to take.
Salome Effiom
As the world turns digital, this skill will enable me to render effective care to all going beyond those in my immediate environment.
Chioma Agor
Business startup and management skills
Effective teaching and communication skills.
I Love business and teaching
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Thomas Tabitha
It has always been my dream to impact knowledge to people, I feel every interested person should be able to know what I know and even more, communication skills is very vital to every nurse since we come in contact with different people with different culture, beliefs and mindset on a daily basis. So Effective teaching and communication skills is what I urgently need
Mutiyat Ishaq
Effective Teaching and communication skill will enable me to effectively impact knowledge on up coming Nursing generation and entire community.
Samuel Okafor
Empowerment of the less privileged in society is a core goal of mine that an NGO will assist in achieving.
Transformational leadership is what I want to be known for.
Sunday Adedeji
Digital healthcare service will reach larger audience
Deborah M Zachs
EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Communication skills is Paramount in effective teaching, because it does not only conveys information but encourages efforts, modifies attitudes and stimulates thinking. Effective teaching lessens a lot of havoc in health care delivery, especially in nursing profession. I believe I will make a definite impact in this aspect.
Sophie Emuobome
Growing a successful NGO thereby helping the less privileged in the rural areas and the community at large.
Chizoba Nnaemeka
Business startup and management skills- because I have developed so much passion for business development recently having worked as a nurse manager. I wish to contribute my own quota in meeting the need to provide quality healthcare and education to Africans as seen in developed nations.
Also, writing and book publishing skills because, it's from childhood that I've loved to express my feelings, transmit knowledge and skills and bring effective change in our society through writing books and articles.
Blessing Jumbo-Dummene
Starting and growing a successful NGO that will give the girl child a chance at mestural hygiene by supporting girls with sanitary pads.
If we give free condoms, when sex is a choice, why can we give girl who can't afford free sanitary pads for their menstrual cycle which they don't have a choice over.
groomthegirlchild
Alade Holluwatosiñ Gbeje
Business and management skills
Olasumbo Sanni Fabola
Business start up and entrepreneurial skills
Mary Ekeneokot
Starting and growing successful NGO that will promote the knowledge and health of the girl child by supporting them with outreaches
]Lawal Christiana
Digital healthcare service delivery skills
Funmi Fakoya Imonitie
Eunice Esthon
Digital marketing skills..I love business.
I want to aquire the skills for future achievement
Taiwo Olayinka
The whole world is going digital, a time will come when every skill you get as a person will not be needed except being presented digitally. So, I will like to go digital to fit in the technologically advanced world
Amadi Chinedu
Effective teaching and communication skills will enable you to harness all other options above and equally stand you out as a mentor
Blessing Elemi Winter
Digital health care delivery is what I will go for.
Christy Jehu
Business startup and management. Always want to start a business but don't know how to go about it, so this will help me with some decisions that will not only benefit me but many people at large.
Irene Onyema Iwuchukwu
It has been my desire to find an effective way of teaching and communication to help reduce ignorance induced health complications and deaths and to help colleagues render quality health care service
Jessy Johnson Mfoniso
Deby Ojanikele
Business start up and management skills. I have passion for business but need coaching
Oluchi Uzor
Business startup and management skills. I've always wanted to start my own business but often get discouraged along the line. So this will help me with some guidelines and knowledge to handle the business effectively and efficiently.
Leemat Sadiya Aliyu
Effective teaching and communication skills
Precious Gloria
Business startup and management skills because I have the zeal to start up my own business, management skills will certainly help me sustain and maintain the business.
Yahanasu Ibrahim Ismaila
Business and management skills because want to start up a business but don't know how to go about it
Promise Mark
Naturopathic medicine
Promise Mark
My passion is to motivate people on health and wellness.
Titus Rhoda
business startup and management. I want to have more knowledge about business management
Gift Victor
Digital healthcare service delivery skills
Ann Tayo Otitoju
Starting and growing successful NGO's
Oyelakin Lola Abosade
Business start up and management skills
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic