Help! Looking For A Forum Moderator!

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Help! Looking For A Forum Moderator!

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

www.naijanursesforum.com is seeking support from a passionate volunteering nurse colleague. Naija Nurses Forum (website, Facebook page and group) was designed about seven years ago with the idea and purpose of sharing professional clinical information and experience that will promote our life, our job and profession.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to keep up with news and articles updates on the forums as much as I would like due to work activities. But I still really want to make it a good resource for information for nurses, so I wanted to reach out for help!
So I’m looking for forum moderators to help update with nursing news and information, delete posts that are offensive (spam), post new topics in forums to keep them going etc.

You’d review the forums about twice a week and help out the people there as you can, delete spam when necessary, etc.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please inbox me and let me know your level of forum posting experience.
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Re: Help! Looking For A Forum Moderator!

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Roles of group admin and Moderators

1. You will have to create content by posting content that makes the members give comment hence make the page active,
2. Approve post that is strictly promoting nursing.
3. No advert without permission of the chief admin
4. Decline and delete comments that does not support our mission
5. Scrutinize member profiles and approving/declining member requests are nurses
6. Like and comment on every post
7. Help in organizing contests and competitions
8. Increase participation in the contests and competitions
9. Welcome new members
10. Encourage members to follow group rules. No religious post.
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic