Lose extra pounds and watch your waistline. Blood pressure often increases as weight increases. ...
Excercise regularly. ...
Eat a healthy diet. ...
Reduce sodium in your diet. ...
Limit the amount of alcohol you drink.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- by junaid1122
- Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 am
- Forum: Public Health Education
- Topic: Ten Tips To Help You Control Your High Blood Pressure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 20921
- by junaid1122
- Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 am
- Forum: Welcome Message To All Visitors
- Topic: Tips On How to Prevent Malaria
- Replies: 48
- Views: 124312
Determine your level of risk. ... Stay in well-screened areas at night. ... Always use a bed-net impregnated with insecticides. ... Use mosquito repellent. ... Go for long sleeves. ... Insect repellent again. ... Sunscreen comes first - repellent second http://primedirectories.com/business-directory...
- Nursing News
- ↳ Nursing Related News & Articles
- ↳ Nurse to Nurse Discussion
- ↳ General Health News
- ↳ Male Nurses
- Announcements, Feedback & Support
- ↳ Welcome Message To All Visitors
- ↳ Announcement & Tutorial
- ↳ Forum Rules - Read Before Posting
- Jobs in Nursing and Healthcare
- ↳ Nursing Job & Recruitment
- MCPDP for Nurses & Midwives
- ↳ MCPDP for Nurses & Midwives
- ↳ Continuous Education
- Nursing Education
- ↳ Student Nurses Discussion and News
- ↳ Nursing Inspirations, Jokes, and Quotes
- Public Health Adviser
- ↳ Public Health Education
- ↳ Maternal & Child Health Education
- ↳ Sexual Health Education
- ↳ Public Discussion Forum
- Clinical Nursing Discussion
- ↳ Clinical Nursing Blog
- ↳ Specialty Nursing Discussion Forum
- ↳ Free Nursing e-Book
- ↳ MEDICAL EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS HD
- Marketing Online
- ↳ Marketing Medical Products
- Workplace Safety Forum
- ↳ Safety Health Enviroment SHE Topics