- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
1. In 2013, He Sponsored first batch of 50 Registered Nurses for their Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) programme at Mansoura University Egypt. They returned and serving at our various Hospitals and Colleges of Nursing and Midwifery in Kano.
2. He sponsored another batch of Nurses (unverified number) to Mansoura and October 6 universities all in Egypt. They returned too and serving in various health institutions in Kano.
3. He established College of Nursing and Midwifery Madobi
4. He established College of Post-Basic Midwifery Gezawa
5. During his administration between 2011 and 2015 the first Community Midwifery School was established in Gwarzo town.
6. He established College of Arts, Science and Remedial Studies in Tudun Wada LGA. Some of the products have shown interest to study Nursing in universities of their choices.
7. He established the first and only two state-owned universities; Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil and North-West University Kano. In near future these two universities will establish Faculties of Health Science in order to start training students in Health-related fields including Nursing.
NB: 3 of my siblings (same mum same dad) are students of KUST. Umar (B. Architecture) Hassan (B. Agriculture) and Hussain (BSc Physics). Very soon we will celebrate the first Architecture in our family.
May Kwankwaso's legacies die-hard!
Nurse Ismail Gwarzo
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests