Nurses are the heartbeat of health care

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Nurses are the heartbeat of health care

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

The are anonymous quote i have seen, i love them.
  • "RN means 'Real Nice' !"

"Nurses call the SHOTS!"

"Nursing is a work of Heart!"

"Nurses are patient people."

"Nurses can take the pressure."

"LPN: means 'Loving Person Near'."

"Caring is the essence of nursing."

"If love can't cure it, nurses can."

"Always willing to comfort and share."

"Nurses are the heartbeat of health care."

"Behind every good doctor is a great nurse!"

"Nurses are the hospitality of the hospital."
Do you have more of them? kindly share them with us.
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Queenet
Head Nurse
Head Nurse
Reactions:

Re: Nurses are the heartbeat of health care

Unread post by Queenet »

“Doctors diagnose, but nurses care”

Definition of a NURSE,

"To go above and beyond the call of duty. The first to work and the last to leave. The heart and soul of caring. A unique soul who will pass thru your life for a minute and impact it for an eternity. An empowered individual whom you may meet for only
12 hour period, but who will put you and yours above theirs"
"Changing how the world thinks about nursing".
Queenet
Head Nurse
Head Nurse
Reactions:

Unread post by Queenet »

Oh.. you're a nurse?? I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make?" ... "WHAT DO I MAKE?? -- I make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I make myself stay up all night to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. I work all day to save the lives of strangers. Today, I might save your life.... I make a difference, what do you make?"
"Changing how the world thinks about nursing".
rickardbriggs
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Unread post by rickardbriggs »

Enjoying the vital importance of the medical staff in healthcare, this unique poster features our original art work. Printed on high-quality photo paper suitable for creating, it makes a unforgettable comfort enhancer for nurses’ programs, medical workplaces, and classes.

Unread post by ekunle »

Nurses are the heart and soul of the health care business. Nurses are the yclinical professionals that help heal and save lives. Nurses care for the whole patient 24/7. Nurses bring their courageous heart and professional skills to patients and their families each and every day.
Health is wealth
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

"One question every nurse will be asked at least once, but likely more than once,in his or her career: “Gee you’re so intelligent - why didn’t you become a doctor?”

Here’s
... how to answer: “It is precisely because I am so intelligent that I chose nursing. Nursing and medicine are two entirely
different career paths. One is not an elevated version of the other. Nurses and physicians work as partners in healthcare each in a unique role. I chose nursing because it keeps me in closer proximity to patients/healthcare consumers where I believe I can do the most good.” Another nurse told me that when she is asked: "Gee, you’re so intelligent - why didn’t you become a doctor?” she responds by saying, “If you ever had a heart attack, God-forbid, or a loved one in ICU or
your baby in the NICU,
what kind of nurse would you want at that bedside, a very intelligent one or a not so intelligent one??"
And one more possible response to the above question: "Yes, I do plan to eventually go on for my DNP(PHD) and become a “Doctor” of Nursing Practice!”

By Donna Cardillo
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Maupe
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

Unread post by Maupe »

Nurses are first and foremost caregivers. That means they not only need to know a lot of technical and practical information, but they have to be very good at delivering it in many different and often stressful situations. Patient surveys confirm that a confident demeanor, good interpersonal and organizational skills, a methodical and unhurried approach and a positive attitude contribute to the perception of competence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic