Apply for Canadian Green card

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.
Nathalie21
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Apply for Canadian Green card

Unread post by Nathalie21 »

Live & Work in Quebec, Canada. Apply for Canadian green card.
Oasis Recruiting Group, Inc. would be coming to Nigeria in April 2014, to present a seminar in Ikeja, Lagos. This would be in association with a Canadian Immigration firm. For more information send an email to me at [email protected]. In the subject line write"Nurse". We need nurses who went to nursing school. They should be from 18 years to 40 years old.
Queenet
Head Nurse
Head Nurse
Reactions:

Re: Apply for Canadian Green card

Unread post by Queenet »

@ Nathaliel. Give us complete information to verify and ensure it is real.
"Changing how the world thinks about nursing".
Nathalie21
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Re: Apply for Canadian Green card

Unread post by Nathalie21 »

Ok. I will send the link to Quebec. I will send the link to an article on the Internet.

Also you can call me in the US if you need to. After the free assessment there will be info for each applicant to contact the company in Canada.
Company is coming to Nigeria in April for the seminar.

Here is my cell no: (404) 358-1138. But do not give it out. Feel free to call me. I will gets buiz phone that people can call.
Our office is at TBS Lagos. My assistant's name is Joseph. His cell no is 08033270672.
Our ad ran in the guardian papers on march 6, 2014.

Tried to attach it but the flyer was too big.

So give me some time. I will add everything tonight or Saturday. You can look me up on linkedin
I'm licensed to practice law in the US & nigeria.
Finally I won't be playing games with people; I come from a family of pharmacists, doctors and nurses.

You are all in good hands. Also send me your email and I will send you some info also.

Best,
Alice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic