We advise that job adverts posted are not verified. Kindly take caution before sending your details to the advertiser.
Never pay to apply for a job.
You can self sponsor yourself or sign a contract with some agencies like shearwater health ( I am currently with them, they're really good ), avant, ogp etc.
1. Choose the state you'd like to practice in.
2. Register with cgfns for credential verification service or credential evaluation service.
3. Register with Pearson Vue for NCLEX-RN.
4. Travel to the Phillipines, or India for nclex exam.
5. Pass nclex.
6. Sign up with an agency if you have not at this stage.
7. The agency files I-140 petition for you at USCIS.
8. Get approval from USCIS.
9. Transfer to NVC.
10. Send your civil documents for you and your family , fill your DS -260 form...
11. Get a case complete from NVC.
12. Receive an exit interview date.
13.Do your medicals.
14. Go for exit interview.
Travel to USA
NB; You are required to write ielts with overall band score of 6.5, and band 7 in speaking. This is for visascreen certificate which you'll carry along for your exit interview.
Shearwater Health gives 100% sponsorship.
Drop your questions.
If you already have cgfns , then it could be used to file for you BUT YOU STILL NEED TO TAKE NCLEX WHEN YOU GET TO USA.
HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN CGFNS EXAM, PLEASE IT'S BETTER YOU WRITE NCLEX INSTEAD OF CGFNS.
After writing cgfns exam, One still needs to write nclex.
30-36 months is the contract duration for shearwater health.
If you have signed up with an agency, then continue with that agency to avoid breach of contract. But if a contract has not been signed at all, YOU MAY CONSIDER SIGNING UP WITH SHEARWATER HEALTH.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests