Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
We advise that job adverts posted are not verified. Kindly take caution before sending your details to the advertiser.
Never pay to apply for a job.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
Chevron Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nurse Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract Nurse
• The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
• The candidate will be compassionate and cool-tempered.
• Candidate will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
• The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care. Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
• Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
• Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orChevron Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Nurseders
• Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
• Provide instant medical care in emergencies
• Assist surgeons during operations
• Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients
. • Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience as a registered nurse
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of emergency care
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Responsible and compassio
Chevron Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Nurse
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
• B.Sc or other diploma from a Nursing program
• Valid nursing license.
Expected Working Conditions Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
• An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
• A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
• Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’) Work Hours:
• Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays. Workdays are defined as follows
: • Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidate should send their
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests