Industrial Nurse at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company

Advertise Nursing job vacancies all in one place. Feel free to post jobs, start discussions and network with other nursing/medical professionals.
Forum rules
We advise that job adverts posted are not verified. Kindly take caution before sending your details to the advertiser.

Never pay to apply for a job.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Industrial Nurse at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core business area. We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services. Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited Industrial Nurse Latest Job Recruitment as follows;

Job Title: Industrial Nurse

Job Description
As an OHN, you observe and assess the work environment and also the workers, evaluating whether their work puts their health or safety at risk. For example, at a power plant, you may need to identify chemical, physical, radiological or biological workplace hazards.

You may also need to physically examine workers, take medical histories, review results of laboratory tests and report back to the workers and possibly their employer about your findings.

You may also need to evaluate and manage non-occupational illnesses and injuries that may affect a worker’s health and safety in the workplace. A pregnant woman, for example, depending on her job and where she works, may need special accommodations for the duration of her pregnancy.

Application Closing Date: 22nd February, 2018.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
johnadword
Reactions:
Years of practice: 8

Re: Industrial Nurse at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company

Unread post by johnadword »

I am very pleased to read your article carefully. I learned this as an educational and attractive message, I think it is very valuable and taught. I would like to thank you for your efforts to create this article.
Locked Previous topicNext topic