Welcome to Naija Nurses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.

Are you a nurse in business or thinking about business?

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:

Re: Are you a nurse in business or thinking about business?

Unread post by Aunty Nurse » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:12 pm

For the Salary Earners.....this week is your salary paying week. As you collect your salary, I want you to ponder on ‘Robert Mugabe's’ WISE QUOTES ...

"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!

Salary alone cannot solve all your problems. Choose plan B now.
A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!

Think INVESTMENT...because you won't be young forever!

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP....because you won't be employed forever!

Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Social Media