Are you a nurse in business or thinking about business?

Do you have a question only another nurse can handle? This is the place to post it.
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

Re: Are you a nurse in business or thinking about business?

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

For the Salary Earners.....this week is your salary paying week. As you collect your salary, I want you to ponder on ‘Robert Mugabe's’ WISE QUOTES ...

"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!

Salary alone cannot solve all your problems. Choose plan B now.
A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!

Think INVESTMENT...because you won't be young forever!

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP....because you won't be employed forever!
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
Wilmes
Reactions:
Years of practice: 3

Unread post by Wilmes »

Investing is great, but isn't the investment climate too unsafe at the moment?
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

SOME BUSINESS IDEAS FOR ASPIRING NURSING ENTREPRENEURS

Nursing entrepreneurship By Nurse Idoko Linda Ochanya

Hospice Nurse: If you have a sympathetic nature and enjoy working in the home environment, consider starting a hospice nurse small business. This type of small business can be started with just yourself as an independent contractor, or can involve you hiring several nurses to work for you and your clients. Hospice nurses typically care for geriatric or chronic-disease patients in their own homes. They can also support recovering stroke or accident victims that need physical therapy and around-the-clock care.

Medical Representative: Medical representatives are the key point of contact between pharmaceutical and medical companies and health care professionals, promoting product awareness, answering queries, providing advice and introducing new products. Revenue-wise the business is highly lucrative.

Medical Store: Medical store business opportunity is perfect for those who are a chemist or has years of experience as a pharmacist. In this business, there are so many types of commercial options available apart from only medicine selling. One can start medical store business with extra value addition services like a doctor’s chamber, some test facilities like blood pressure, oxygen supply etc.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1859&p=4104
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Christy
Reactions:

Unread post by Christy »

Hello aspiring and existing young entrepreneurs, I hope life is treating you guys good? I do believe it is despite the present tight economy, which should also give you more zeal to start up a thriving business now.

Today, I want to share with you, some business ideas you can startup from your home, school or office.

The ideas I am about to share with you is mainly for small scale startups with Nigeria as the business environment, and it is mainly for people with little or no startup capital, but willing to succeed in small scale business venture.
Christy
Reactions:

Unread post by Christy »

Food Stuff Sales
Remove shyness and pride if truly you want to make it financially big in life.
Focus on stock fish, dried fish, beans in large scale/small scale depending on your startup capital. If you do this well, you may end up establishing big food stuff store than you ever imagined.

Hair Salon - ladies and gents

This business has made so many broke guys and ladies financially independent and still making more.
All you need is a good location, know your job be jovial and free, and money will chase after you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic