Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
Certified bank check, made out to CGFNS (must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank. Personal checks are not acceptable; do not send cash) or
• Mail a completed Credit Card Payment Form from http://www.cgfns.org/sections/apply/forms.shtml or
• International money order Send to to CGFNS International, Suite 400, 3600 Market St, Philadelphia PA 19104, USA
The CGFNS Qualifying Exam is a one day examination that tests your knowledge and understanding of nursing as it is taught and practiced in the United States today. It is an objective, multiple-choice and alternate-item type questions, designed by testing experts. The CGFNS qualifying examination is also designed to help one predict their likelihood that they will pass the U.S. registered nurse licensure examination (i.e NCLEX-RN) in the future.
The CGFNS exam is divided into two sections.
1. Nursing Part 1 : This part of the exam contains 150 multiple choice questions, and test-takers have two hours and thirty minutes to complete this portion of the examination. This part is given in the morning of the test day. After completing part I of the examination, test-takers are then given a lunch break.
2. Nursing Part 2 : Given in the afternoon, it contains 121 questions, and test-takers are given two hours to complete this portion of the examination.
It is important to attempt to answer all test items that are presented during the allotted time frame. Not answering test items can have an adverse affect on one's score. Also, since the examination is a paper and pencil test, it is important to mark all answers clearly so there is no confusion in the scoring of the exam.
One can take the CGFNS Qualifying Exam however many times you wish, until you achieve a passing score. In India, CGFNS examination is given in March, July and November at testing centers located in Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai and New Delhi.
However, in order to complete the Certification Program, applicants must pass both the CGFNS Qualifying Exam and an English language proficiency exam within two years of each other.
GET YOUR CGFNS PREPARATORY BOOK.
Call us on 2348080981490/2348171410444
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests