N&MCN, NANNM News Release and Admission News
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

GBAJABIAMILA APPRECIATES NIGERIAN NURSES

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

A standing ovation for our Nurses as we mark International Nurses Day. We appreciate our frontline workers for coming to our rescue during this challenging moment.
femi.jpg
The Speaker of the House of Representatives Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila on Tuesday eulogised the sacrifices and commitment of Nigerian nurses towards the well-being of the citizens as they mark the World Nurses Day. Gbajabiamila said Nigerian nurses deserve commendation, especially at this time that most of them join their other colleagues in the health sector for the fight against COVID-19. In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Lanre Lasisi, the Speaker said Nigerians will remain grateful to nurses and their other colleagues for their contributions and sacrifices. "On this day, I want to join millions of our citizens to say happy International Nurses Day to all nurses around the world, particularly those in the frontline of the fight against COVID-19. "Here at home, I appreciate our nurses, and I thank them for their commitment.
I want to assure them all that we are with them at this trying time, and we shall give them the necessary support for us to win the fight against COVID-19," the Speaker said. Gbajabiamila said the theme for this year's World Nurses Day, which is 'Nursing the World to Health,' is unique in the sense that it coincides with when the world is having one of its greatest battles with a novel virus. Thus, the Speaker said, nurses and other health personnel in the frontline of fighting the bug should be encouraged and supported in whatever way possible.
Signed: Lanre Lasisi,

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://www.nassnig.org/news/item/151 ... 33984?s=20
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Re: GBAJABIAMILA APPRECIATES NIGERIAN NURSES

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

A standing ovation for our Nurses as we mark International Nurses Day. We appreciate our frontline workers for coming to our rescue during this challenging moment.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1260267673310633984
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic