Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2273
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
Notice is hereby given that the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria dissociates itself from the following Schools on training of any person as a Nurse or Midwife or both or provide any course of training or any school for such training for Nurses and Midwives:
I. CITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY. ZARIA (CCHSTZ), KADUNA STATE.
2. OMEGA POWER MINISTRY (OPM), ELIMGBU PRIMARY SCHOOL, BY ENEKA, EAST WEST ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
3. USMANIYYA SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY, ARKILLA, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE.
4. DAGAMA'S COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES (DACAS), MID, JUNCTION SABON -GARI, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE.
5. ONA ARA HOSPITAL, IBADAN, PLOT 29, OLORUNGBEJA STREET, JEGEDE OLUNLOYO ROAD, OLORUNSOGO, IBADAN, OYO STATE
6. ST. MONICA UNIVERSITY OF CAMEROUN, CALABAR CAMPUS, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE.
7. AIRFORD UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, SOKOTO STUDY CENTRE, TAFIDAAMINU PRIMARY SCHOOL, SOKOTO STATE OR AMY STUDY CENTRE IN NIGERIA;
The general public is hereby informed that the above-mentioned schools are not known or accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Please be informed that anybody who transacts any business with the schools does so at his/her own risk.
Dated this 7th day of January 2019.
Secretary- General/ Registrar
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests