Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2198
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
1. Diploma in Nursing Education (DNE) from Nurse Tutors' Programme of the Federal Ministry of Health.
2. Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE).
5. MSc Nursing Education from accredited Department. Nursing of approved universities.
In view of the above, all those who acquired the above qualifications from accredited institutions in Nigeria are encouraged to register with the Council as Educators.
Margaret C. Eze (Mrs)
Direct Nursing Education/ HOD For: Secretary General/ Registrar.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests