Welcome to Naija Nurses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.

Nurses Safety Tip For Today

N&MCN, NANNM News Release and Admission News
Jackkevin
Reactions:

Re: Nurses Safety Tip For Today

Unread post by Jackkevin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 am

You may surmise that standard flossing just keeps your magnificent whites fit as a fiddle, however look into demonstrates that dental ailment and heart wellbeing are related.

john_volonteer
Reactions:

Unread post by john_volonteer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Good new, glad to read this

Michael Shan
Reactions:

Unread post by Michael Shan » Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 am

I had worked as a nurse for 15 years after which I resigned my job due to certain personal reasons. Nursing is a job that must be done with great interest. Unless you do it with interest you won't be able to enjoy your profession as you always deal with patients of different age.

1. Use Proper Gloves to Avoid Latex Allergy
2. Don’t Tolerate Workplace Violence
3. Be Careful of Sharp Objects

I would say that these would be a few tips that nurses must follow in their work place.

Alexa1994
Reactions:

Unread post by Alexa1994 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Kunle Emmanuel wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:03 am
Nurses Safety Tip For Today

Many nurses work, work and work (i.e. they overwork) in order to 'make' money till they unknowingly develop ill health as a result but in the end they start spending the money they have 'made' to treat the ill health they developed while trying to 'make the money'.

Some constantly work overtime, some do double-shifts, multiple jobs, some travel many miles/kilometers, some have no time to eat or ...rest, some have no time for families/relationships and so on. All because of work!

As a result many people are stressed (physically, mentally); many have ulcers, high blood pressure; psychosocial problems; many have even had accidents with irreversible consequences, to mention a few.
We are to work in order to enjoy our money, and not to spend our earnings on illnesses.
No one can finish the world's work!

Dear Nurses, workwise and worksafe! find time for rest, don't compromise your vacation and ensure you do annual medical examination.

You shall eat the fruit of your labour.
Very useful and practical you have shared here. In the end, I want to add the if we want to serve people then we should have to stay safe and secure. Moreover eating healthy food and fruits on regular basis will help our immunity system to fight against germs and diseases.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Social Media