How To Prevent HIV Without Condom.

BabaO
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

How To Prevent HIV Without Condom.

Unread post by BabaO »

As HIV becomes a growing threat around the world, people want access to information that can help them to avoid this potentially deadly disease. Medical experts have indicated that condoms can be a good way to prevent an HIV infection, but there are other steps you can take to reduce your chances of contracting HIV.

1: Abstain The most effective way to not contract HIV is to not have sex with anyone until you are prepared to get married. When the time comes, you and your significant other can get the tests done to determine your HIV status, and then make the informed decision that will affect the rest of your lives.

2: Be selective on your sexual partners When you find someone who you have strong feelings for, it is important to have an open discussion about HIV prior to having sex. If you are extremely selective about the partners you choose, then you can significantly reduce your chances of contracting HIV.

3: Consider monogamy One of the surest ways to prevent HIV if you want to remain sexually active is to be monogamous with someone who is not HIV positive.

4: Use only sterile medical equipment Whether you are giving yourself a shot of medication at home or getting an injection from a medical facility, always insist on making sure that the needle is sterile. Avoid previously used needles when you are injecting medication, or when you are getting medical treatment.

5: Insist on tested blood If you ever need a blood transfusion, then insist on only using blood that has been tested for the HIV and AIDS viruses.

6: Get yourself tested If you get yourself into the habit of being tested for HIV a couple of times a year, then it becomes easier to insist that your sexual partners do the same. If you do decide to have sex with multiple partners throughout the year, then you should insist that they take the same steps you do in getting tested for HIV and having those results with them to show you. It seems extreme, but it is much better than the alternative.

7: Get treated for HIV immediately If you had sex with someone and start to feel flu-like symptoms soon afterwards, then get tested immediately. The newer HIV medications being used can actually help to stop the infection if it is caught soon enough. The sooner you get tested, the better your chances of stopping the infection.
Kennedy
Reactions:

Re: How To Prevent HIV Without Condom.

Unread post by Kennedy »

This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates.
Kennedy
Reactions:

Unread post by Kennedy »

Please share more like that.
nurkeyo
Reactions:
Years of practice: 3

Unread post by nurkeyo »

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
Kennedy
Reactions:

Unread post by Kennedy »

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. pubfilm
nurkeyo
Reactions:

Unread post by nurkeyo »

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. AB-001
Kennedy
Reactions:

Unread post by Kennedy »

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! small business consulting services
Kennedy
Reactions:

Unread post by Kennedy »

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog buy google reviews
Kennedy
Reactions:

Unread post by Kennedy »

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. filmora 10 activation key
nurkeyo
Reactions:

Unread post by nurkeyo »

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. luchthavenvervoer prijs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic