Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
All your genitals ever need to stay clean is water - anything chemical; soaps, washes, wipes, and feminine washes will all potentially kill off healthy bacteria and effect vaginal pH so cause increased growth in unhealthy bacteria and yeast in your vagina/vulva causing odour and infections. Feminine washes are just as bad, they will never match vaginal pH, least of all your individual vaginal pH or the pH as it changes throughout your cycles or day-to-day - these are made to make money out of women's insecurities about their vaginal odour, they're just as harmful as anything else.
Bear in mind too that your vagina/vulva is made up of mucosa - like skin but without the top protective layer - this is why soaps/washes on your vulva is potentially harmful too, this is because mucosa is more sensitive so more prone to irritation from chemicals in soaps/washes, soap/washes are drying which will dry-out mucosa, and many washes contain harmful ingredients that are more easily absorbed into the body via the mucosa.
Cases of cancer of the Vagina is all over most of the general hospitals so be aware of this important message. If you have feelings for others. Kindly pass this message to others that are important to you.
* 56 girls died because of using whisper, stayfree etc.
* Don't use one single pad for the whole day because of the chemical used in ultra napkins. Which converts liquid into gel......it causes cancer in bladder and uterus. So please try to use cotton made Pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change it within 5hours, per day, at least. If the time is prolonged the blood becomes green and fungus formed gets inside the uterus and body.
* Please don't feel shy to forward this message to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives. And friends, whom they care for.
Kick off “Breast Cancer”
* Wash your bra daily.
* Avoid black bra in summer.
* Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
* Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
* Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
* Use a deodrant not an anti perspirant.
* This is a public service message from Tata cancer hospital.
* Pass it to all the ladies you care for without. Hesitating.
* Awareness is important.
* Please don't hesitate to inform other females.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests