A short story on Gonorrhea Episode

Forum rules
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

A short story on Gonorrhea Episode

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Funke Episodes on Gonorrrhoea

Funke resume work and was disturbed upon returning from the toilet narrating some symptoms she just to saw her doctor.

She was diagnosed Gonorrhea.

Gonorrhea?” Funke queried, turning red. ”don’t you know?” doctor asked.

“No. I don’t”, Funke replied. “But I would you to explain to me.

“That’s not a problem”, doctor replied. “

Like I said, you have Gonorrhea, it is a sexually transmitted infection caused by bacteria called Neisseria Gonorrhea which can be transmitted through sexual contact with the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus of an infected partner”.
“So what happens if one has gonorrhea and doesn’t treat it?” Funke asked, “Untreated gonorrhea can cause serious and permanent health problems ranging from risk of ectopic pregnancy in women, to infertility in both sexes”.

“Gonorrhea can also spread to the blood and cause disseminated gonococcal infection which may be life threatening, it can even increase the risk of contracting HIV”.
“Wow, I never knew gonorrhea could be that dangerous”, Funke said.

“I’m not trying to scare you but it is”, Doctor replied, “and that’s why you must go to the hospital to get tested once you notice any of these symptoms or if you have a partner that has the symptoms or is being treated for gonorrhea”.
The doctor noticed the worried look on Funke’s face and quickly added, “not to worry, gonorrhea is a curable disease, with the right treatment, it can be cured. But always remember, prevention is better than cure” she said.

How can I prevent it from happening again?” Funke asked.
Like I always say, the best way to avoid transmission of gonorrhea or other STDs is to abstain from vaginal, anal, and oral sex outside marriage, or to be faithful with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected, but if you can’t guarantee that, then you can reduce your risk of getting infected by using a condom”, doctor advised.
Thank you so much Doctor”, Funke said hugging her as she got up to leave. She made up her mind that she was going straight to Solomon’s house to end the madness they called a relationship. When she finally opened his front door, she was greeted by moaning sounds of pleasure coming from an obviously very satisfied woman, they must have been so engrossed in their business as they didn’t even know they left the door unlocked and someone had walked in.

She stood quietly for a while thinking what to do as the moaning got louder, she eventually took the padlock and keys from behind the door and walked out making sure she padlocked the door firmly behind her locking them both inside. She took the keys and flung it into a nearby gutter,

She hissed as she walked away vowing never to have anything to do with Solomon again or anyone until she get married.

Lesson Learnt
Use safe sexual practices. Abstaining from sex is the only surefire way to prevent gonorrhea, but it’s not the most practical solution. Using condoms every time you have any sexual contact can reduce your risk of getting gonorrhea.

Limit sexual partners. Your significantly increase your risk of getting gonorrhea by having sex with multiple partners. Limit the number of people with whom you have sex to minimize your risk of getting the disease. If you or your partner isn’t faithful, this can increase your risk of gonorrhea, especially if you do not use any protection.

Get tested regularly. Seeing your doctor and getting tested regularly for gonorrhea is important to maintaining not only your overall well-being, but also the health of your genitalia. Your doctor may discover gonorrhea during your regular exam and prescribe treatment for you

If you discover that you have gonorrhea, let all of your sexual partners know if you are able. This can help prevent further spread of the disease.
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.