Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
1. Let's always have in mind the rules of decent engagement. No personal insults, no abuses, no vulgar words, no hate speeches and so on.
1b. Address members with respect, courtesy and the right appellation e.g Mr., Mrs. or Nurse (Nrs)
2. Confidentiality: no posting of our patient's pictures or mentioning of patient's name/ personal data on this platform.
2a. Let's be careful about the information we share on this platform. This is internet; we may not always know who is who, and who is monitoring or censoring.
3. We should be objective with our comments and responses. Let the comment be relevant to the subject matter (status) being discussed.
4. Let's always use constructive and positive criticism. There are ways of showing displeasure/disagreement without using negative words or downing the morale of the one who has made a
suggestion or idea (remember, what u consider foolish or stupid may offer some insight to someone else).
5. This site is strictly for professional (nursing) matters. Therefore, let's not advertise irrelevant stuffs on the platform.
6. No discussion of personal and private life matters of member on the platform.
7. Let's always do our personal investigation, home-work before coming out online to make statements and claims so that one won't be making false statements or giving false information.
8. Let's not allow our emotion to take over our logical reasoning; let's display knowledge and rationality.
9. Let's come up with relevant, interesting topics and information that will improve members personally and which will stir our profession to excellence.
These are the few points I can remember for now. I hope we follow them as we engage and interact with ourselves meaningfully.
God bless us! God bless our profession!!
Proudly a nurse!
2. Break up long posts into paragraphs. Once again easier to read.
3. Use proper grammar and spelling. This site has spell check, so when you see a RED dotted line under a word, go back and correct it. If you can’t spell or write coherently, it makes others wonder what your nursing documentation looks like.
4. Re-read your post before you submit to make sure it makes sense and says what you want it to say. The internet is forever so be careful!
5. Please, no attacks on a group of people such as “all bosses are idiots”, or all “RNs are overpaid”.
Post messages containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, hostile comments or threats of violence, including racial, ethnic or gender based insults.
Post repetitive, disruptive or agitating messages or those that incite unacceptable, disruptive or prohibited behavior.
Post personally identifiable information
Derail a threads topic
Post links to phishing sites
Discuss other members in a malicious way including clients, experts and suspended or inactive members. This includes insulting, denigrating, ridiculing or personally attacking other members or attempting to sabotage other experts.
Advertise on the message boards. This includes advertising for non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations and your own website or profile. No backseat moderating
Let the forum moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules.
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums
1. Delete all posts and comments written in abbreviations.
2. Delete all posts and comments written with broken or pidgin English.
3. Delete all posts and comments with insults
4. Delete all posts and comments asking nurses for marriage or for a date.
5. Delete all posts and comments with links to a virus or spam.
6.Delete all posts and comments with pornography.
7. Delete all posts and comments marketing products that is not registered or nursing related.
8. Delete all posts and comments considered not worthy of this noble forum by the judgement of the admins which may have not been stated above.
We are professionals.
Let us write as professionals that we are.
Let us make this page the international image of nursing in Nigeria.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests