Welcome to Naija Nurses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.

Moderators Wanted

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Moderators Wanted

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Great Nigeria nurses,
We are now looking for moderators to assist monitoring of posting and promotion of this forum. Knowing fully well that our noble profession deserve good image and cannot jeopardise our good intentions and objectives for spammer, hence we have to be on guard.

Due to our strategic marketing & unique interest of nurses and midwives, the forum is growing at an alarming rate, and we need a team!!

Want to be part of that team?

Please contact me and let me know how, when & what you can do to contribute and help moderate the forum.

If you are interested PM me or send me mail @ naijanurses@yahoo.com or admin@naijanursesforum.com

Nigerian Nurses lighting up the world one candle at a time.

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Moderators Wanted

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Join our team if you have seen what we are doing and interested in sharing your expertise with rest of us. We would gladly welcome you.

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Looking For Co-Admin

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

We would appreciate someone who could handle the School of Nursing Admission entrance Form update.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Social Media