Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Moderators Wanted

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Great Nigeria nurses,
We are now looking for moderators to assist monitoring of posting and promotion of this forum. Knowing fully well that our noble profession deserve good image and cannot jeopardise our good intentions and objectives for spammer, hence we have to be on guard.

Due to our strategic marketing & unique interest of nurses and midwives, the forum is growing at an alarming rate, and we need a team!!

Want to be part of that team?

Please contact me and let me know how, when & what you can do to contribute and help moderate the forum.

If you are interested PM me or send me mail @ [email protected] or [email protected]
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Moderators Wanted

Join our team if you have seen what we are doing and interested in sharing your expertise with rest of us. We would gladly welcome you.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Looking For Co-Admin

We would appreciate someone who could handle the School of Nursing Admission entrance Form update.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:

Re: Moderators Wanted

Good morning all.
Every member of naija nurses forum may post medical/nursing related advertisement product items or information on the Facebook group and our whatsapp groups once or twice a week. However, such members are required to have made at least 5 content posting on the group.

Posting links to a blog or website without any creative content posting in the group shall henceforth be disallowed. While we accept collaboration and information provision to our members, we also want to protect our members from being scam through links that is not verified.

To all our volunteers admins, we all are expected to even do more of content engagement to keep the page active and sustainable. Posting links to a blog, website or advertising items by volunteer admin shall be free provided the admin has been an active participant of the group.

Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic