This page is STRICLY FOR NURSES POSTING, VIEW and COMMENT
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Kastina State Nurses MCPDP

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

This is to inform all professional NURSES & MIDWIVES that the next MCPDP in Katsina State is coming up on

22nd to 26th of April 2019.

In view of that, interested participants should pay their registration fees of N20,000 into the MCPDP account in Access Bank.

Account number: 0005489934.

Then submit the teller to the MCPDP Secretary in School of Nursing Katsina to be registered as participant.

For enquiry pls contact 08063280616 or 08035942730

Thank you
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
pugnip
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Re: Kastina State Nurses MCPDP

Unread post by pugnip »

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. google.me/url?q=https://skytechers.com/
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. pragmatic play
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! KTM Duke 390 Bike Cover Waterproof 2022
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Custom Mousepad
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. motivation to eat healthier
pugnip
Reactions:

Unread post by pugnip »

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Httpmarketing webdesign city Haarlem
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic