10 Health Benefits of Carrot Juice

Forum rules
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

10 Health Benefits of Carrot Juice

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

• 1. Carrot juice contains less calories and is very beneficial for weight loss.
    2. The functioning and health of liver and digestive tract improves by the intake of carrot juice.
    3. Carrot juice contains Vitamin E which helps in preventing cancer.
    4. Aches and pains associated with aging lessen with the intake of carrot juice.
    5. Vitamin A present in carrot juice improves eye-sight and helps in bone disorders, osteoporosis etc.
    6. It contains potassium which helps against cholesterol.
    7. Carrot juice is extremely beneficial for the liver as it reduces fat and bile in the liver.
    8. The juice revitalizes and tones the skin.
    9. Carrot juice is very rich in beta-carotene which is an antioxidant and it prevents cell degeneration. The aging process is also slowed down.
    10. Carrots contain beta-carotene which is converted into Vitamin A by our body. This natural vitamin A is very good for our body.
Attachments
carrot-juice.jpg
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
MistyJhones
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Re: 10 Health Benefits of Carrot Juice

Unread post by MistyJhones »

carrot juice of Each cup contains a great amount of vitamins and minerals to transfer in your body, needs to ingest each day.
fat burning foods
GoargeWilliam
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

Unread post by GoargeWilliam »

I agree with you carrot juice is most beneficial for healthand brain health, I would like to say that we should drink carrot juic daily and get rid from many kind of diseases.
Dave Tong
Reactions:

Unread post by Dave Tong »

Carrot juice is very much effective for weight loss and it is lite in drink and has lot of health benefits for a human body. Carrot is full of vitamins and minerals and it is very effective for the vision.
chrishelms
Reactions:

Unread post by chrishelms »

I love carrots :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic