- 1. Carrot juice contains less calories and is very beneficial for weight loss.
2. The functioning and health of liver and digestive tract improves by the intake of carrot juice.
3. Carrot juice contains Vitamin E which helps in preventing cancer.
4. Aches and pains associated with aging lessen with the intake of carrot juice.
5. Vitamin A present in carrot juice improves eye-sight and helps in bone disorders, osteoporosis etc.
6. It contains potassium which helps against cholesterol.
7. Carrot juice is extremely beneficial for the liver as it reduces fat and bile in the liver.
8. The juice revitalizes and tones the skin.
9. Carrot juice is very rich in beta-carotene which is an antioxidant and it prevents cell degeneration. The aging process is also slowed down.
10. Carrots contain beta-carotene which is converted into Vitamin A by our body. This natural vitamin A is very good for our body.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests