Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2098
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
2. Never let your children go places alone, and always supervise your young children or make sure there is a trusted adult present to supervise them if you cannon. Make sure your older children always take a friend when they go somewhere. Do not leave children alone in the playground.
3. At all times know where and who your children are with. Remind children never to take anything or respond in any way if approached by someone they do not know. Teach them to run away as quickly as they can to you or a trusted adult.
4. Talk openly to your children about safety and encourage them to tell you or a trusted adult if anyone or anything makes them feel frightened, confused, or uncomfortable. Discuss security issues with your children so that they will understand the need for precautions. Advise your older children about steps they can take to help safeguard themselves. Know your children's friends and their families. Pay attention to your children and listen to them. If you do not, there is always someone else who will.
5. Practice what you teach by creating "what if" scenarios with your children to make sure they understand the safety message and can use it in a real situation.
6. Consider installing an alarm system in your home with a monitoring feature. Make sure your home is secured with deadbolt locks, and ensure that landscaping around it does not provide places for people to hide. Check other access points, such as gates, and make sure they have been secured. Consider installing exterior lighting around your home. Make sure that your home is fully secured before you go to sleep, and items such as ladders have been securely stored inside. Prepare a plan to vacate your home in case of any emergency. This should include but is not limited to a fire. Have a plan if an intruder tries or gets into your home.
7. Make your children part of securing your home. If you have installed an alarm system, demonstrate it to your children and show them how to make certain that doors and windows are locked. This will not only help calm their fears but will also help make them part of your "safety plan" at home.
8. Have a list of family members who could be contacted in case of an emergency. Designate a family member or close associate who would be able to fill the role of advisor in case of an emergency.
9. Be alert to and aware of your surroundings. Know the "escape routes" and plan what you would do in different emergencies. Practice "what if" scenarios, so you will be well prepared. Know the location of local hospitals and best routes to reach them. Know how to reach the nearest local law-enforcement agency.
10. Know your employees and coworkers. Do background screening and reference checks on everyone who works at your home, particularly those individuals who care for your children, electricians, etc. Their knowledge of your family is extensive so make sure that you have an equivalent understanding of who they are.
11. Consider varying your daily routines and habits. Do not take the same routes or go at the same time on your regular errands. If you take your children to school change that route as well.
12. Take steps to secure personal information about you. Consider getting a post office box and a safety deposit box. Have your personal bills sent to your place of work or the post office box. Be discreet about your possessions and family’s personal habits and information.
13. Report any suspicious persons or activities to law enforcement. If you feel that you or your children have been targeted or are being stalked, report this information to law-enforcement authorities immediately. DO NOT WAIT.
14. Remember that you are your best resource for better safeguarding your family. Do not become complacent about personal security issues.
May God help us
Ideal, good, Derek's condition is baltimore ravens nfl jersey official certainly some more distinct from most of the many other competitors people recognised individuals this were over the perform group, including, 2009 the fact that taught your whole couple of years however , could not get hold of a way to execute during the matches. Derek extremely could not get hold of considerably during exercise team and definitely she could not perform in anyway through year or so. This is sorts of any lousy current information. What's great was initially that your problem developed rather premature together with she rehabbed effectively, which means that she's had the opportunity that will do whatever it was finished the spring and coil. She has not forgotten a specific thing. She's did the trick extremely tough, rather hard as well as being during terrific pattern and features had the opportunity to have baltimore ravens nfl jersey authentic numerous sales team members, which unfortunately she necessities, together with make improvements to. She's also have quite some distance going together with you can find some her getting together again any sales team members together with working experience the fact that most of the competitors 2009 who had been rookies, also over the perform group or simply over the 53-man busy roster, could increase certain working experience he wasn’t ?n a position to increase. However ,, when i says, nothing could possibly be Kamalei Correa Ravens Jersey you can easliy undertake that these days. The great news is she succeeds hopeless, she's who is fit, she has not forgotten a single thing these days, which means that she is constantly on the perform really hard, to sit and learn, to build more effective, to build manipulations together with benefits and always keep mincing baltimore ravens jersey authentic it all released. This is what precisely he will undertake, this is what precisely she ought to and what precisely she's finished. Which means that, let's observe it all comes.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests