Women: 5 Reasons to See a Gynecologist Right Away

Forum rules
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Queenet
Head Nurse
Head Nurse
Reactions:

Women: 5 Reasons to See a Gynecologist Right Away

Unread post by Queenet »

Most women go see their gynecologists on a yearly basis or to get their birth control refilled. However, there are reasons why you should go see one of the many gynecologists out there right away and make sure that you are getting the treatment that you need. Your female health should be really important and without proper reproductive health, you may have issues that you don’t want to even think about dealing with.

1. You Have Painful Blisters On Your Vagina and Rectal Regions

If this has happen to you, you need to see one of the many gynecologists that is out there. Most likely, this is an indication of herpes and that is something that you need to deal with. There is a blood test that can be given in this case and you can get the treatment that you need right away so that you are well taken care of.

2. You Have Significant and Serious Menstrual Bleeding

When you are having your period, there generally isn’t any issue in the blood that you lose. However, if you find that you are really soaking through sanitary napkins at a rate of between 2 to 3 pads every 1 to 2 hours, you may have an issue. You need to see one a gynecologist in this case because it could mean that you have anemia. In some serious cases, it may mean that you need a blood transfusion from extreme blood loss.

3. Sudden and Extreme Belly Pain

If you find that you are in some sudden pain in your belly, you may be facing an ectopic pregnancy that has ruptured. This is something that is crucial to see a doctor for because what happens is that the Fallopain tube fills up with blood and that gets under the diaphragm. You will find that this will need surgery so you need to see a doctor right away.

4. Bleeding After You’ve Been through Menopause

If you have been through menopause, you need to keep a close eye on post-menopausal bleeding. If you are experiencing this, you need to see a gynecologist right away. It can be a sign of cancer, it could be benign polyps, or it could be hyperplasia, which is an overgrowth of tissue. Make sure that you have this checked out. You want to make sure that you rule out a serious condition. You may find that it is something minor that can be treated and easily prevented from happening again.

5. You Found a Lump in Your Breast

If you are doing a breast exam and you find a lump, you need to see a doctor right away. You may also find that with that lump, there is a bloody discharge that will come from your nipple. This could be a sign of cancer. Breast cancer is not something that you want to let go, so getting into see a doctor right away is extremely important. You want to get treatment early or rule it out so that you can go on living your daily life without worry.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?5-Reasons-to- ... id=7024877
"Changing how the world thinks about nursing".
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

Re: Women: 5 Reasons to See a Gynecologist Right Away

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

Nice article. Prevention is better than cure!
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
brantlee0
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Unread post by brantlee0 »

I just got here onto your blog page whereas keeping solely to some degree submits. Decent strategy for following that, I will be bookmarking without delay grab a accomplish soars. N95 mask
brantlee0
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Unread post by brantlee0 »

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...
WardAlfie
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Unread post by WardAlfie »

I never knew that Most women go see their gynecologists on a yearly basis or to get their birth control refilled.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic