The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before washing.
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants away.
4. Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the scales will come off easier.
... 5. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
6. Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
7. Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt water; fresh eggs sink;bad ones float.
8. Add a little salt to your boiling water when cooking eggs; a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
9. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
10. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to perk them up.
Salt can soak up the moisture that your head fungus needs to persist. "Reader's Digest" reports that ordinary table salt can be effective at treating dandruff--particularly when applied prior to a shower. Take some salt either in your hands or in a saltshaker and apply a small amount to your scalp. Scrub your scalp with your fingers, helping massage and exfoliate the scalp with the salt. This will agitate and free up dry, flaking skin, making it easier to remove the dandruff when you shampoo
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 0 Replies
- 1147 Views
Last post by Kunle Emmanuel
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:07 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests