How To Lose 8 kgs weight in 7 days

Forum rules
The information contained on this web site is for information purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

How To Lose 8 kgs weight in 7 days

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

fruit.jpg
Are you looking for fastest way to lose fat?If you have any parties or functions in a couple of days.What ever reason will be but you should follow right kind of weight reduction diet.To acquire the flat tummy we have to take the right kind of weight reduction diet is important.Follow this diet plan you can easily reduce your body weight 6 to 8 kg in 7 days.

Day 1: First day is very important, you are going to flush out the toxins and waste from your body.It means you are getting ready for the diet. Consume fruits which have more water percentage such as watermelon, muskmelon, grapes, papaya etc..(Avoid banana). Remember to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily which is very important in this diet plan.

Day 2: Day two offers you vegetables whole day.You can take the vegetables in raw state and boiled state.Note don’t add oil in the vegetables while cooking.Take vegetables such as broccoli, carrot, beans cucumber, cabbage,etc. It is preferable to avoid potatoes. If you want try it boiled potatoes are preferable in the morning.

Day 3: Third day allows you to take both vegetables and fruits. Make sure that you don’t add potatoes in your diet through out the day. Take them alternately fruits in the morning and vegetables in the afternoon and repeat fruit diet in the evening. At night follow both vegetables and fruit diet.
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

Re: How To Lose 8 kgs weight in 7 days

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

Banana-milk_diet.jpg
Banana-milk_diet.jpg (14.48 KiB) Viewed 8562 times
Day 4: Day 4 is filled with banana and milk diet. You need to take 6 to 8 bananas through out the day and 3 glasses of milk is allowed. You should divide banana and milk properly. Take banana and glass of milk in the morning and take 2 more bananas between lunch. You can take 2 bananas and glass of milk for lunch. Take 2 to 3 bananas in the evening and then take couple of banana and glass of milk at night.

Day 5: Day 5 is filled with tomatoes and cup of rice. Take 7 to 10 tomatoes through out the day it produces a lot of uric acid in the body. Take a cup of rice for lunch and also increase water level from 8 glasses to 12 glasses.

Day 6: Take a cup of rice for lunch and eat vegetables through out the day. Take 8 to 12 glasses of water and stick on to vegetables whole day.

Day 7: This is the last day of diet plan at this day you are allowed to take all vegetables and fruit juices along with cup of rice for lunch. No doubt now you will recognize that improved digestive system and increased face glow. Your weight will be reduced to 4-6 kg,even more it depends on how strictly you are followed the diet.
Fresh-Juice-Health.jpg
Fresh-Juice-Health.jpg (25.37 KiB) Viewed 8562 times
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
Desy75
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Unread post by Desy75 »

I liked this diet, I even wanted to try! And it is not harmful to health?
brantlee0
Reactions:

Unread post by brantlee0 »

That is the very good file, Regards created for delivering anyone this specific files
brantlee0
Reactions:

Unread post by brantlee0 »

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..
Kennedy
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

Unread post by Kennedy »

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
nurkeyo
Reactions:
Years of practice: 3

Unread post by nurkeyo »

Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog.
nurkeyo
Reactions:

Unread post by nurkeyo »

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.
nurkeyo
Reactions:

Unread post by nurkeyo »

I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! pubfilm
Kennedy
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

Unread post by Kennedy »

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic