How Sanitary Pad become a silent killer?

Winalite
Reactions:
Years of practice: 30

How Sanitary Pad become a silent killer?

Unread post by Winalite »

The female pelvis, uterus, cervix, vagina, in vitro environment are interlinked, so that the structure to enable women the reproductive system vulnerable to outside attack disease-causing compounds. If you use a sub-standard sanitary napkins, they pick up an infection. In addition, the blood is rich in nutrients, and thus become a breeding ground for bacteria wantonly a "medium."

A woman’s body may often be at its weakest during menstruation and if there are no proper measures of protection taken during this time, the woman’s health could be affected. As such, it is important to correct some misconceptions and wrong practices during menstruation.

Winalite Love Moon Sanitary Napkin is your natural solution!!!!!!!!
Winalite
Reactions:

Re: How Sanitary Pad become a silent killer?

Surveys have shown that 73% of the women would feel itchiness and pain on some parts of the skin during menstruation. These are mostly caused by the use of sanitary napkins which are not air permeable.

In order for the sanitary pads not to allow the liquid to flow through, the manufacturers use an impermeable bottom layer, most often made of plastic, which does not allow liquid or air to pass through either.

This way, moisture and heat are kept inside, creating a very good environment for bacteria to develop.

Most of the bacteria that can cause women’s diseases are anaerobe, which means they will die within 30 seconds to 1 minute in oxygen. That is why it is very important for sanitary pads and panty liners to allow air flow.
Winalite
Reactions:

Let me introduce you to world's first pad of its kind, Winalite Love Moon Sanitary Napkins offers women powerful absorbency like never before.

Made with a super absorbent cotton material that has the power to absorb 10x its weight, yet remains amazingly light. With a revolutionary wing design that fits the curvature of your panty, form-fitting channels for great leakage protection, and an incredibly soft cover, Winalite Love Moon Sanitray Napkins is a pad like no other. Most women who try Love Moon Anion Pads don't go back to their old brand.

Feel the Difference!
Your Vaginal Health is Worth it
Attachments
7layer.jpg
(55.52 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
Winalite
Reactions:

Having a trusted brand of sanitary napkins has become paramount for every health - conscious modern woman. Not only must the sanitary napkin provide comfort and safety, it also must enhance every woman's health and lifestyle.....

Love Moon Anion Sanitary Pads does all this and more, making it an extremely unique and powerful product line.

Call now to purchase a pack.
[email protected]
Winalite
Reactions:

LOVE MOON ANION PANTYLINER
It's really hard to be a woman, good thing there is this product that will refrain us from having dysmenorrhea (is my spelling correct?), urinary infections and other unexplainable irritations that happen during our menstruation.

What are Anions?Anions are Negative Ions. They are abundant in natural places such as forests, waterfalls, and the seaside/beaches. these anions cancel effects of positive ions and clean the air.

On the other hand, positive ions or "Cations" attract atmospheric pollutants and other harmful airborne matter such as viruses and bacteria into interior spaces and keep them there.

REVIEW STORY:I got curious with this product when I saw this in the internet (online shop). I was so fascinated with the reviews and good feedback that I have read on the site. So I decided to try the product myself. What made me purchase the product is that I'm feeling kind of unhealthy because I don't have time to exercise and my period is always weeks delayed.

So there, here's what happened. I had a period last April 2 or 3 and I started using the pantyliner last April 11 which is Monday. After days of using Anion Pantyliner, I got a period again??! and that was April 16 up to April 22. Yes i know its unbelievable. Me too! I was shocked

But then I asked the seller if that is normal and she said "yes". She said that it is normal after using Anion products because it will take out toxins and bad elements from your body. And in my case I guess that's true because there are lots of blood clots that have taken out of my body which they say may cause cancer and other ill-related sicknesses. The seller also said that her middle-aged customers who are already menopaused and after using the product, suddenly had their menstruation again! Wow.. I should suggest this to my mother.

Here are the other health benefits of using Anion pads:
  • *relieves stress and fatigue
    *kills bacteria
    *eliminates foul odor
    *controls inflammation
    *enhances metabolism
    *improves hormone secretions
    *strengthens immune system
    *detoxifies
    *energizes
It may also prevents and possibly cure:
  • *Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)