Job impersonation

For non healthcare worker who wish to express opinion on nursing and hospital issues.
Dave
Reactions:
Years of practice: 10

Job impersonation

Unread post by Dave »

I did not impersonate anybody. Whosoever wrote that allegation of impersonation was only been mischievous. They saia i called myself and answer dr mayowa not dr oguntimehin. To put the record straight i established OLUMAYOWA NURSING HOME . I employed drs and nurses then before the mischieve makers destroyed the image of the facility. If any body decides to identify me with my business without recourse to my certs ,who carees. If for owning and runnig a NURSING HOME i have become an impersonator then all nurses that own, run hospitals, clinics and Nursing homes in Nigeria are impersonators. Anyway i belong to an association of educated experienced ,integrated , political highly motivated and modern entrepeurship nursing private practitioner . Not a bedpan carrier nurse. If ur forum wants to remain so beit, but always do a thorough investigation before u run the proffesion down in front of mediocres.
Dave
Reactions:
Years of practice: 10

Re: Job impersonation

Unread post by Dave »

Having being avoiding the press for a long time on this case because of their negativism and their shallow knowledge on nurses issues , and due to the fact my children who are studying medicine and nursing in higher institution and moreso since majority even in my constituency had even condem me before my judgement, I have decided to respond.

Drug prescription is not the sole responsibility of one menber of the health team only.
2. We were told that FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE (mama nurse) ;took care; of the sick, not with just siting and watching and waiting for (almighty) to come but with what was available to her before transferring . Has it been said that AMPICLOX AND GENTICIN are contraindication in prevention of secondary infections in naija ? If a patient presented that to ur facility in emergency situation,what do u do?. Moreso my accusers never present alternative in that situation, also there has been no forensic analysis to back their claim. They know that infections can complicate the patients condition. That exactly what happened, it was not my treatment that lead to the paients been blind it was a viral infection ,which my accusers(newspaper) did not know. That is not the issue.

The issue or agument here is DO NURSES HAVE THE RIGHT TO PRESCRIBE even in emergencies ? NANNM And AGPNP should take this up seriously with NMCN.if not taken care of immediately what happened to me can happen to any nurse anytime. That what my accusers capitalises on before the took to the press in order to humilate me and rubish my profession.
tamilakortante
Reactions:
Years of practice: 2

Re: Job impersonation

Unread post by tamilakortante »

good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic