Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.
- Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 2097
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Lagos
2. Right to be informed about diagnosis, possible treatments, likely outcome, and to discuss this information with the physician.
3. Right to know the names and roles of the persons who are involved in your care.
4. Right to consent or refuse a treatment.
5. Right to have an advance directive.
6. Right to privacy.
7. Right to expect that medical records are confidential.
8. Right to review the medical record and to have information explained.
9. Right to expect that the hospital will provide necessary health services.
10. Right to know if the hospital has relationships with outside parties that may influence treatment or care.
11. Right to consent or refuse to take part in research.
12. Right to be told of realistic care alternatives when hospital care is no longer appropriate.
13. Right to know about hospital rules that affect treatment, and about charges and payment methods.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests