SOMETHING TO ALWAYS REMEMBER!! by Olufemi Iseyemi

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

SOMETHING TO ALWAYS REMEMBER!! by Olufemi Iseyemi

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Nursing is a healthcare profession that focuses on the care of individuals and their families to help them recover from illness and maintain optimal health and quality of life.

2020 Year Of the Nurse!

To highlight critical contribution nurses and midwives make to global health, the World Health Assembly found it timely and apt to designate 2020 as the international Year of the Nurse and the Midwife.
The Nurse leaders should lead seasonal tributes to nurses after year of Covid-19, especially with the 2nd wave staring at us.
'I'm dreading going places before and after Christmas'

Nursing leaders from across the nation have to offer extra poignant seasonal messages of thanks to the profession for their efforts and sacrifices in the year of Covid-19 and the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife.
We also need to highlight the launch of the coronavirus immunisation programme when it is confirmed safe, as a symbol of hope for a better 2021 and recognised the vital role that many nurses will play in vaccinating the population.
As senior nursing officers, we must lead tributes to the profession.

“Across the past year we have seen time and again the very best of nursing, midwifery and care staff.
“I am very proud of all that we have achieved so far, and by the commitment I see right across our profession , I give my unending thanks for this.
“These continue to be very tough times",

but if the vaccination programme is well sustained and affirmed , it means hope is on the horizon and through our continued comitment and hard work..

Kindly send kind appreciative words to your subordinates and all nurses out there.
God's got our back , you'll remain a blessing to this generation and beyond in Jesus name!
Always be proud of nursing and being a nurse.

Never look down on any nurse! She might be your angel in the nearest future!
Let's keep the light shinning!!!
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.