Motivational Quotes for Nursing Student

Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Motivational Quotes for Nursing Student

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Nursing school is one of the best decisions you can make in your life. Also, it is one of the most challenging things you can do. Keeping a positive attitude can be hard. You have come to a point in your education that you have to take responsibility for your own learning. And, your learning is directionally proportional to the amount of energy and effort you are able to put forth. Sometimes you need a little motivation and inspiration to keep your energy and stamina. This article contains a list of Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Nursing Students. It includes quotes about becoming a nurse and also about being a nurse. If you can see it in your mind you can be it. Enjoy!

1.”It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E. E. Cummings

2. “Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their biggest strength and fatal flaw.” – Dr. Jean Watson

3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison

4. “It would not be possible to praise nurses too highly.” – Stephen Ambrose

5. “A nurse will always give us hope, an angel with a stethoscope.” – Carrie Latet

6. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine

7. “Nursing school will be a challenge……Get ready!

8. “It doesn’t matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, ‘I have finished.’ There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” – Fred Lebow

9. “Study while others are sleeping, work while others are loafing, prepare while others are playing and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward

10. “They may forget your name but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

11. “Nursing School.
One syllabus at a time.
One class at a time.
One exam at a time.
One clinical at a time.
Keep going…”

KALU N.F (RN)
Attachments
FB_IMG_1579635961208.jpg
FB_IMG_1579635957431.jpg
FB_IMG_1579635953861.jpg
FB_IMG_1579635949049.jpg
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
susanmayer
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

NICE POST

Unread post by susanmayer »

I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for.
LizethDouglas
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Re: Motivational Quotes for Nursing Student

Unread post by LizethDouglas »

Wow these quotes are extremely good and meaningful. Every person who aspires to become a nurse will be moved after going through your quotes. I am so happy to be here while looking for and got to know about them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic