Nursing Inspiring Quotes & Tips

david2035
Reactions:
Years of practice: 5

Re: Nursing Inspiring Quotes & Tips

Unread post by david2035 »

Nursing is a profession of selflessness. You give not to receive, but simply to serve those in need
Pedro S. Welch
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Unread post by Pedro S. Welch »

Hi every one
In my opinion i just say that
Working with doctors, healing patients and educating the communities are just a few of the responsibilities nurses perform on a daily basis.
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Being a hero is a choice. Every nurse has the opportunity to be a hero, every day. Heroes aren’t magic nurses who have abilities the rest of us simply don’t have. Every nurse engages in hero behaviors. Engaging in these behaviors consistently allows a nurse to rise to the top and have the greatest possible positive influence. Being a hero doesn’t mean you have to travel across the globe to open an orphanage. You are a hero to a patient when you call the physician at home at 2 o’clock in the morning to get adequate pain medication, despite the repercussions.

You are a hero to a new nurse when you go out of your way to help her manage her first patient crisis. You are a hero to a family when you comfort a husband whose wife was just diagnosed with terminal cancer even though you don’t have the time.

Just imagine the positive impact nurses can make by choosing to be heroes. It all begins with you. Choose to make a difference—choose to be a hero!
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
SarahForman
Reactions:
Years of practice: 3

Unread post by SarahForman »

Very good and insiring quotes. Writing essays is always difficult for the students. They were searching for the top 3 essays services in order to get the completed essays. Sometimes it makes me think that such services were designed in a better way than current education system.
Aunty Nurse
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

Unread post by Aunty Nurse »

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE
Once Said:
Do not let the physician make himself the Head Nurse. Rather Nurses should be aware of their decision making role and realise that they must nurse with reason and not just carry out instructions blindly
UNQUOTE
Human dignity, compassion, dedication, integrity, leadership & excellence. I love my job
Kunle Emmanuel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Reactions:
Years of practice: 20

Unread post by Kunle Emmanuel »

Truth time: Every nurse has had at least one shift that has made her wonder what possessed her to become a nurse in the first place!
But when the going gets tough, a little inspiration—or humor—can be the perfect reminder of just how awesome you and your profession really are. And there’s no quicker or better way to get that much-needed reminder than through a quote or two about nursing!
Check out some funny, inspiring responses and let us know your favorite in the comments section below.
Our top 10 favorite quotes on nursing
1. “A nurse’s blood type? Coffee.”
—Rosa Rosella
2. “Behind every good nurse…is a hallway full of blinking call lights she just answered.”
—Nicole Killey
3. “We cannot all do great things, only small things with great love.” —Mother Teresa. This quote was in a card in the pocket of my lab coat that was bestowed upon me at a “White Coat” ceremony in nursing school. It is now on my desk at work as a constant reminder.
—Jessica Mandoli
4. “Our patients don’t get in the way of our work—they ARE our work.”
—Joanna Foksinski
5. “If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are ALIVE to read this, thank a nurse!”
—Kathy Zabliski
6. “The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow; do good anyway!” I think of this quote all the time while working!
—Danielle Louque Yenuganti
7. “Nursing: The toughest job you’ll ever love.”
—Sheila Graham
8. “Doctors save lives; nurses save doctors.”
—Erica Clark Coyle
9. “Nursing: It’s not what you do; it’s what you are!”
—Teresa Adame
10. “Nursing is love made visible.”
—Pat Wilson
What’s your favorite quote about nursing?
Together We Light Up The Profession one candle at a time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic