At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as Occupational Health Nurses.
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Registered Nurses (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
• Five Credits at ‘O’ Level including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Interested candidates should collect application forms from the School of Occupational Health Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan from 11th February, 2013 with:
- Non refundable fee of N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira only) payable to
Account No. 2016771873, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, U.C.H branch, Ibadan.
• Two stamped self-addressed envelopes
• Two recent passport photographs
INTERVIEW:Interview is scheduled for Wednesday 19th June, 2013 at 7.00 am