Emergency Medical Responder Course for Offshore Medics is accepted internationally as the standard training course for Registered Rig Medic Certification from the International Board of Environment, Health and Safety (IBOEHS). It encompasses all the required elements, skills and knowledge to guide you through a refresher.
1. Confidently manage a patient, by yourself, for multiple hours and/or days.
2. Conduct pre-planning, risk managements, manage legal issues, and address international travel issues.
3. Develop a mind-set appropriate for and unique to offshore and austere settings.
4. Perform appropriate critical emergency skills, and decision-making skills unique to the offshore setting.
5. Understand which ALS medications, skills, and equipment are appropriate for offshore remote areas.
6. Have experienced realistic scenarios in offshore environment with BLS and ACLS training mannequins and real equipment.
7. Know specific injuries and illnesses common and unique to offshore and austere environments.
Upon successful completion of the assessment (written and skills), a certificate BLS & ACLS will be awarded which is a requirement to apply for Rig Medic job.
A student should have prior medical knowledge, Good Responder Training Institute accept students who are:
Coming soon with details later, wacth out !!!!