forms for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria has commenced.
In order to alleviate the problems being encountered by prospective applicants, the University, in consultation with the designated banks and other stakeholders in the admission process, wishes to advise prospective students to visit the NOUN Study Centre nearest to them for detailed information and explanations on the procedure for application for admission.
For the purposes of clarity and emphasis, take a moment to peruse the Ten steps to successful admission below:
Procedure for Online Application for Admission into NOUN Steps:
1. Walk into any of the participating banks:
- Access Bank Plc, Afribank Nigeria Plc,
First City Monument Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Ecobank, Skye Bank,
Spring Bank, Sterling Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Zenith Bank, WEMA Bank
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller and the Transaction reciept, specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of admission.
4. This Transaction reciept has two numbers: Transaction Reference Numbers and Pin Numbers.
5. Go to a cyber café or anywhere you can have an Internet access.
6. Logon to http://www.noun.edu.ng to go straight to the application form.
7. Use your Reference Number and Pin Numbers (as contained in the Transaction reference Documents obtained at the
bank), to access your NOUN online application form.
8. Complete the application form by providing the required information.
9. Note that, if you have not fully completed all the required information you are at liberty to continue or correct any error before you submit.
10. When FINISHED , you may submit your Form by clicking the submit button.
PLEASE NOTE: An application form costs N5,000 ( Five thousand naira only for under graduate programmes) and N10,000 (Ten thousand naira only for Post graduate Programmes respectively).