Welcome to Naija Nurses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content.

OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Naijanurse
Support Nurse
Support Nurse
Reactions:

OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Unread post by Naijanurse » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full time and part time postgraduate Nursing programs for 2012/2012 academic session

PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN THE FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES

1) MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS BY COURSEWORK AND RESEARCH THESIS
Masters of science (M.Sc); and Masters of philosophy (M.Phil) in the following areas of specialization: NURSING

2) Doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) Degree Program

Doctor of philosophy degree programs are available in the following areas of specialization: NURSING

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters degree programs- an applicant shall normally possess not lower than second class lower division honours degree
- Doctor of philosophy degree program - an applicant for admission to the ph.d degree program shall be a graduate who possess a masters degree with research thesis and a weighted coursework average which shall normally be not less than 60% (B+)

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Purchase of application form shall be ONLINE ONLY
For more info visit www.oauife.edu.ng/pgcollege

CLOSES: 26 OCTOBER 2012

Nursing is not just an ART, it has a heART. Nursing is not just a SCIENCE, but it has a conscience

victoria13
Reactions:

Re: OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Unread post by victoria13 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you very much for all this information. I also have done nursing form UK and the best thing I tell you about my course is that I never had to worry about my Written work like papers. thesis and all as I had help from experts. you can also check out my link and get professional writing help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Social Media