UK RELOCATION CONSULTATION BOOT CAMP FOR NURSES.

NurseTogether1
Reactions:
Years of practice: 25

UK RELOCATION CONSULTATION BOOT CAMP FOR NURSES.

Unread post by NurseTogether1 »

With pleasure and excitement, I would like to share with us how we can earn steady income consulting online as Nurses.
My name is Nurse Esther and I am a registered nurse resident in Lagos, Nigeria.

I am the CEO of Queens Lifestyle Consultants, a wellness, natural skincare and UK/Canada relocation consultant company.
I started the UK relocation consulting aspect of my firm in May this year and I can say with gratitude to God that it has been a smooth sail. I have been earning consistently since I began consulting and I have chosen to share the know-how with my colleagues on this platform in an intensive 1 week Boot Camp.

During this training, I will be teaching participants the different process of relocation to the UK both for healthcare workers and professions on the UK shortage occupation list. This means that you will be consulting with both healthcare workers and non healthcare workers, broadening your income stream.

Cost of our Boot Camps is 10k flat but we will be providing this training for 5k only, as a means of giving back to the profession and empowering our fellow Nurses.

To be a part of this training, kindly use the link below to register and join the learning room.
https://paystack.com/pay/zlcx49jptv
Great Nurses!