OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Naijanurse
Support Nurse
Support Nurse
Reactions:

OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Unread post by Naijanurse »

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full time and part time postgraduate Nursing programs for 2012/2012 academic session

PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN THE FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES

1) MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS BY COURSEWORK AND RESEARCH THESIS
Masters of science (M.Sc); and Masters of philosophy (M.Phil) in the following areas of specialization: NURSING

2) Doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) Degree Program

Doctor of philosophy degree programs are available in the following areas of specialization: NURSING

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters degree programs- an applicant shall normally possess not lower than second class lower division honours degree
- Doctor of philosophy degree program - an applicant for admission to the ph.d degree program shall be a graduate who possess a masters degree with research thesis and a weighted coursework average which shall normally be not less than 60% (B+)

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Purchase of application form shall be ONLINE ONLY
For more info visit www.oauife.edu.ng/pgcollege

CLOSES: 26 OCTOBER 2012
Nursing is not just an ART, it has a heART. Nursing is not just a SCIENCE, but it has a conscience
victoria13
Reactions:
Years of practice: 1

Re: OAU POSTGRADUATE NURSING FORM ON SALE

Unread post by victoria13 »

Thank you very much for all this information. I also have done nursing form UK and the best thing I tell you about my course is that I never had to worry about my Written work like papers. thesis and all as I had help from experts. you can also check out my link and get professional writing help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic